anyone know of

an apt/house/townhouse for rent near c3 mall or somewhere in the vicinity. even possibly towards monroeville (but i know as soon as i move close to work they will move me to another store…thats what they do) I do have a feeling I will end up at SHV mall in the future.

My roommate and I were going to renew our lease, and she sends me an email at work yesterday saying “I dont think I want to renew our lease. What do you think about moving to the North Hills, because thats where I hang out.” WTF, I about hit the roof. So I just replied back, no I do not want to move to the North Hills, because I do not hang out there.

So now I have to start looking for some place. Depending on whats included in the rent, I could go about $550 a month plus utilities, but would rather stay a bit cheaper, unless there are utilities included. Anyone know of anything available or soon to be available? (lease isnt up til May 31st)

check the pennysaver

I have a house for sale right next to century III mall. It’s in West Mifflin right across the street from the Holy Spirit church. It is listed thru Keller Williams Realty and it is listed at $74,500 but i’m taking all offers.
2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 car garage, gameroom
washer, dryer, oven, and fridge included

I may possibly have an opening for a small 1 bedroom house (its really only the size of an APT though, its small) in Dravosburg (the small town that sits right next to W. Mifflin). I should know in the next 2 weeks or so if its going to be open.

Rent would be $295/month plus electric and whatever goodies youd want (cable, phone, etc…).

Or, you can shack up with me. I’ve got a nice little house, looking for a roommate to keep the mortgage payments down :idb: :jk:

sweet…do u have any pics of it?

the apartment i mean :slight_smile:

I dont need anything super big, its just me and my kitty. but then again it all depends on how big the bedroom is. my bed is enormous.

(i can only imagine where this conversation could possibly go)

in that case… wink wink i got an extra bedroom. bow chicka wow wow. i would be fuckin rich if i got someone to pay like 200 + half the utilities. :bigok: :op:

lol mac…i wont get the garage anymore since u got ur z comin. god what i wouldnt do to have a garage again.

:rofl: :rofl: I’ll keep the conversation clean since I’m serious about renting the small house, hahahaha.

I’ll see if I can get some pics… I have people in there now, but like I said they are pissing me off with their failure to do what is outlined in the lease (long story short, the guy got the cops called on him b/c he parked on the neighbors property and wouldnt move and was being a hardass).

I’ll let you know as soon as I find out something solid for you.