Cheap APT.

Looking for a cheap, decent apt, or studio. any leads?

-Will

just moved into some nice places in south fayatte

i got a nice townhouse 2 bedroom garage big storage and laundry room 3 floors
for cheeper then what i have found 1 bedroom apartments

springhouse communties

start from 600-1200

What is cheap to you?

3-4 hundred

I might be in the market for someone to take over my lease… $600/month though.

Look in pitcairn, anyplace there is cheap as hell (and trashy… but beggars can’t be choosers).

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ check there I’ve been looking for something close to the T, found some reasonably priced places.

600 to steep, not looking to stay there long girl thinks we should be not living together while engaged, so I have to find something cheap, till the big day.

why the hell not?

x2

try pitcairn then… dormont is cheap too for 1 bedrooms. My apartment in pitcairn cost $365/month. I’ve found things in dormont for $400 - $450

religious feels as if we are doing things wrong. by living together.

wow 300-400…i didnt know stuff that cheap existed!

my buddy has the top half of a crappy duplex in the nasty part of canonsburg, the part behind sarris candy that reaks from the sewage plant 24/7, for like 450/month, theres probly some other cheap stuff around there…

:down:

that sucks

Im mean I respect it, its just hard to except, at first I ? it because i was there 4 months so far and she claims where getting at each other necks, seems like trust issues arise, but wants to have some time to her self. I dont know. But also our religious aspects come to play, and it kinda hurts when ur so close to someone and it feels like you taking a step back.

But I guess its worth doing what ever it takes to make her happy.

x2

I can live wherever the fuck I want. k thanks.

damn! I don’t even what to know what is going on between you too…

But, to the original poster, I don’t know your whole situation, and I’m trying for this to come out the best way possible, but you and your fiance might really want to look at your relationship. You said in the one post:

"Im mean I respect it, its just hard to except, at first I ? it because i was there 4 months so far and she claims where getting at each other necks, seems like trust issues arise, but wants to have some time to her self. I dont know. But also our religious aspects come to play, and it kinda hurts when ur so close to someone and it feels like you taking a step back.

But I guess its worth doing what ever it takes to make her happy."

That’s not good man. You don’t want to go through your life just doing what you have to, to make her happy. Relationships are about compromise, and more importantly, collaboration. Would it be possible for you two to continue to live together, but maybe have you sleep in a different room so you don’t have to take on the additional financial hardship, and so that you can continue to see if you can actually function together as a couple? A lot would depend on your level of involvement or belief in your religion I guess, but really, if you are at each other’s necks now, marriage won’t solve that.

wow thats on topic…

or not.

anywho. someone has something in dravosburg for rent real cheap… its basically his back yard. maybe still for rent. search dravosburg rent

I agree with him…sounds to me that if you can’t get along living together ( or if you two are getting at eachother - whether she thinks that soley on her own ) then you’re in for trouble. I can understand the “religion thing” but come on your already living together…sounds like she wants time to think about the whole thing. Sorry just my .2.

In regards to the apt. thing what location would really be best and are you willing to commute to work??

Depending on where you are looking, I used to live in Greensburg right behind westmoreland mall, rent was 350.00 a month and all utilities were included (including cable). it was small but it wasnt trashy. id move back there in a heartbeat if i wasnt working in canonsburg. 2 bedrooms were 450.00 and townhouses were 450.00+ water (i think). Williamsburg East Apartments.

etna.

decent places in a not-too-scary neighbourhood in your price range. I pay $600/month for a huge two bedroom, including utilities. drive around etna, specifically around wilson, vilsack, dewey, greeley, and park streets. stay away from cherry, fremont, bridge, and sycamore streets; they’ve become New Lawrenceville since the flood… crackheads and pillfiends.