Apolstery, who does it?

I wanna do something custom on my door panels, can anybody recommend a good apolster in our area, i’m not familiar with anyone.

thanks, Mike

Z-best on southwestern by the bills stadium

I have seen Chris at ATM (hehehe) restyle, on camp road in Hamburg, do AMAZING things with boats. I know he does cars too. He is “kind of” buisness partners with redrrocket on this forum…

Aslo, it’s spelled upholstery.

I gigle everytime i say that to redrocket! I have seen chis’s work, I never talked to the guy but he does a really good job.

I’m having mine done by Joe’s Upholstery. He’s been doing it for over 40 years.
822-6135

i had atm in hamburg do mine.

turned out pretty good besides the fact they used a slightly different material than what i had asked for.

what did u want done?

my celing is falling down and somewha ripped. where is the cheapest place to get it re-done??? :noob:

my custom seats were done at ATM- restyle as mentioned in this thread. Great bunch of guys, chris will take care of ya. Pricing is fair.

Ill do it for you for a bottle of bartons and if you let me pound on your car for a day next year :tup:

gah. ceiling!

WOw already? Thats quick for an 07 Skyline. :hay:

i can say not really a business partner but co conspirator in the automotive customizing market. Chris & his boyz are damn fine upholsterers. with everything from custom carpets for the factory five shelby cobra siting in the garage today (customer hasent picked it up for a month) to the suite (SWEET!) seats at ralph wison stadium that theyve been working on all week. They do damn good work. Just be and this being the begining of the remote car starter season - toy storage season is a pretty good time to get upolstory or ceiling (headliner) work done.

i dont work for them. just work out of the same building.

whats the phone number? i have some god ugly blue seats in my jeep i want/ NEED re done

+1, guy has a small shop, but takes the time into all his work… had some tweed done there…

There’s a place called Moser’s, aparently they do really good interior work. I guess Paddock sends their interior work there, and they had to put ALL new carpet in my car…it looks pretty good.

Moser = $$$

people come from around the country to this dude.

Cars Ive seen there

Real 289 Cobra
1911 Merdedes
Mercedes Gullwing
192X V16 Caddy
250 Testa Rossa…

The guy Joe that is in my post above does the interiors for MilSteam Collision on Young St. Some big $ jobs, but he’s not that expensive.

I have seen your UPHOLSTRY looks really good, i’m gona give them a call and check see if they can help me!

thanks for all the reply’s!
Mike

I realized that as soon as i posted it but i was too lazy to fix it. :wink:

Product of ATM Restyle:

Background: I custom formed these seats and ATM Restyle had to do all the custom patterns and everything from scratch to cover the seats. I gave them the uncovered seat and drew where i wanted the Seams and they went to town!

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/seats_44.JPG