Custom Upholstery work??

Hey just wondering if anyone from here can refer me to someone that does good custom upholstery work and seat covers here in the pittsburgh area. I heard there was someone that was pretty good over in Mt. Pleasant area? anyone know who that would be, i never got the name of the guy or shop. Or if you can offer anywhere or someone else that would be great! If I can’t find anyone around here I was thinking of going to Dave Crissey in johnstown Pa, but I didnt really wanna travel that far… anyone ever deal with him? But anywase, Thanks for the help.

sight and sound i think had something done a few years ago pm him

also first bass might know someone

try johns auto trim in penn trafford hes a really cool guy

I’ve known a few people to get some suede and leather work by McGowan’s upholstery on Allegheny River Blvd. He did a suede headliner for a client of a shop I used to work at, as well as set of Jaguar convertible seats, new top and a complete interior in an old 60’s saab that turned out pimp…

There is a place that does real nice work, but I can’t remember the name to save my life right now. Started with a W I think.

Richs Upholstery

724-444-8888 They are on route 8 around te butler exit off the turnpike. Rich and his wife do FANTASTIC work

i called chaz a few months ago, and he recommended me a place on rt8 somewhere

i cant remember any details though

you would pay Richs to do a interior install for you. i know for a fact they do not work for free. thanks for your input.

Weimans?

x2

That’s it.

Specialized auto interior in bethel park

hey, since this is a similar topic to what i need, i will post here instead of making a new thread.

i have an old chevy celebrity that i need the headliner replaced, the fabric came off of the cardboard piece, i tried to do it myself with one of those glue sprays, but i pretty much messed it up, so all i need is matching fabric, who around the north hills area do this for me?

i heard great stuff about them. cant remember who i heard it from but in the last 2 weeks i heard they do great work.

its a dollar for a 100 pack of thumb tacks…buy beer and Ill help