Apparently Allah isnt the Drift god we thought....

eating popcorn …

20 bucks on newman winning lionheart style

[quote=“Itagaki,post:38,topic:25773"”]

Who was the first person to make a racial comment???

[/quote]

read thread title, hotshot. :kiss:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:42,topic:25773"”]

20 bucks on newman winning lionheart style

[/quote]

IB4NewmanSackRider

Oh wait, too late.

[quote=“JayS,post:44,topic:25773"”]

IB4NewmanSackRider

Oh wait, too late.

[/quote]

Inaftersomeuglywhinybitchpostsaboutme

[quote=“newman,post:45,topic:25773"”]

Inaftersomeuglywhinybitchpostsaboutme

[/quote]

Actually, if you look, my post was not toward you, it was toward you hord of sackriders. Honestly, I’ve come to realize you’re just starved for attention and try to bring drama anywhere you can. That’s cool, sometimes it’s funny. And as a bonus you actually post automotive stuff too. But the sackriders are truely sad, especially the ones that seem to be here to do nothing but ride your nuts.

as some one that does not know u guys well it just appears to me that a lot of people just take things newman says way to far. u say he’s starved for attention but yet u still keep replying to what he says and you want someone to quote him to see what he wrote but u have him on your ignore list??? it just kinda seems like u guys want him to keep going.

like i said i dont know newman at all so im not a “sackrider” its just my observation. and yes i know im going to get flamed by u guys

I don’t want to put newman on my ignore list, because a lot of the stuff he says is funny, and his automotive threads are usually full of good info. It just gets annoying when every time he posts there are at least 4 posts of:

“I <3 Newman”
“Newman < Chuck Norris”
“Newman FTW”
etc.

You’d think he’d get sick of it. His sack must get sore from all the riders.

i get sick of it too.

(especially when it’s people i don’t know…)

i wonder if you can drift a camel

on a side note pimp my camel
http://www.ferhiga.com/camel/images/camelmusic.gif