Apparently I like LEFTS...

Weird wear pattern…

2CT’s on the way!

My front is exatly the same way. The left is down to nothing.
weird. Maybe Tonawnada is on an incline?

Very odd. When I get a bike, we’re practicing rights. lol

I am really curious as to what caused this, though. Material inconsistency in the tires maybe? What tire is that? Maybe shoot an e-mail to the manufacturer and see if they know anything about it.

how many miles on it?

do you ride the yellow line side of the road? or the white line?

Stockers. Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers or some shit.

~ 2k

Juat? Probably no side more than the other… thinking about the crown in the road?

Ugh, that’s your first problem lol. Sportmax’s for the loss :tdown:

Geoff before you order your tires, lemme see if I can get a link to a website, they were offering front and rear Powers and 2ct’s for some crazy cheap price now that the Power Pure’s are out.

D’oh. Just ordered them from STG for 240 shipped (120/70/17 Front & 190/50/17 Rear)

How is your pressure? Do you check it every time before you ride?

Are your fork seals leaking? Even a seep? Check the left one, it takes more abuse than the right due to lane riding position.

If your forks are leaking talk to Darren at Steve’s Custom Cycle in Lockport. He can rebuild your forks and upgrade the valving if you like. Top notch work.

Pressure is 34/36 for commuting duties, I’ll probably drop it down a bit with the 2CT’s. I’ll check the fork seals but I doubt a casually-ridden, 1,900 mile fork is going to be bad… definitely worth a look though. I think its just shit rubber.

Edit: Oh my gersh, they even demo how-to with my bike!

Some times the worst thing that ruins fork seals is when someone washes the bike a lot, the grime that gets stuck to the fork gets ground into the fork tube itself causing micro abrasions which damage a fork seal over time.

That or you just go in circles all day making constant lefts :stuck_out_tongue:

road crown will do it as well, any slight sweeping left curve is twice the lean angle due to the road crown. typical road crown is 7inches over 10 feet

+1 for checkin fork seals, my buddy had the same thing happen. his left fork had oil all up it. its was a cheap fix too

Polish your shoe.

I was always harder on the left of my tires and my friends as well.

We always thought maybe it easier to go hard left because you are applying countersteering pressure with the non-throttle hand. When you go hard right you have to push the right handlebar and modulate the throttle with the same hand which is harder to do.

Too many left turning endos.

adjust your camber

this is insane… theres no way you should have burned through those tires in 1900 breakin miles… especially the front…

you’re going to love your 2cts…

ps… those tires are smoked… where the eff do you find lefts btw.?

NASCAR FTW - Go fast, turn left

I always knew you were never RIGHT. :rimshot: