Apple Points Fingers...

This is rather humorous…

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35199

Apple’s announcement showed the outfit had a complete lack of awareness of how malware works.
:lol:

figures… If they want to be a major compeditor with the personal computer, they need to face that reality

Why should they have to know how something works if it doesn’t effect them? Microsoft doesn’t care if their software works well on a Mac, so why should Apple care the other way???

because PC’s rule the industry… if they want to be in the same game, they’re gonna open themselfs up to the same kind of vulnerabilities (in some way or another)

I don’t believe, at all, that apples are “bulletproof” (atleast, as much as they’d like you to think) and that’s gonna bite them in the ass someday

PC have ‘ruled’ he industry since the beginning. It hasn’t stopped Apple from doing business as usual. They have a niche market, and they know it. They are playing MS’s game right back at them - “we make products for Mac, and if you want to use them on PC, do so at your own risk.”

well, I guess I’m more so refering to the jabs they’ve been taking at the PC industry lately and their aggressive marketing campaign they’ve been running (not to mention their x86 architecture). It seems to me atleast like their trying to become more mainstream, which in turn will expose them to the same level of risks as any other x86 based OS/platform

lol@poon

Apple is stuck in a corner. They have to make the iPod work on a Windows PC or they pretty much lose most of their customers.

i hate the apple commercials, so assinine.