april 19th saturday LVD test and tune whos going

nothing too crazy, small run in with the cops, not on my part but some people cruising to watch races.

Going to Level 10 to pick up my trans tomorrow…maybe next week!

ill be riding with up with adam or amd since my shit is gone

i saw AMD’s S4 run consitent 12sec runs. :thumb

60’s? traps? pump or race gas? 12.??? info needed.

1.7 60’ 12.3@113 on snow tires, race gas, street weight.

my car spun really bad, street weight, 205/55/16 baldies, 15psi, heat soak, cutting a spinning 2.6 60’ i went 14.6@105…mind you im still running stock SMIC…just a baseline i guess… car was pulling some serious timing, boost was fluctuating from 12-15 the entire run from the high IAT’s…ill be back with my FMIC, 24psi, pump gas and hopefully a little traction…looking to do 116-118mph on pump

impressive nick, congrats.

wow impressed by the S4’s numbers. Especially on winter tires :slight_smile: Congratz.

With all the hard work, disappointment and a couple of capable cars you finally broke into the 12s, Nick. Gongrats on your victory over your curse. Im looking forward to seeing the S4 pull some 11s this year.

yea yesterday wasnt the best day to run your car since they just sat and baked in 85 degree heat all day but the s4 was one of the fastest street cars there

it didnt break because he avoided waxing it due to a superstition.

anyone see my buddy in his C6 Z06 run 10.8 @ 135???

no we left pretty early but hes still gotta do more to beat the elantra

Video of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9jK6AmSAvc

way to rip the vette…

I agree. I’ve known him for some time and he has put in the work. Congrats. A bit more and you will hit the 11s.

Thanks guys! A few more tweaks and maybe open down pipes and I may be there. I also have a few bad 02 sensors which I hear can really mess these cars up as far as performance. Overall, considering the conditions (85 deg) I am happy.

Pic of car in “race” mode…lol

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8228/dsc02972xg7.jpg

02 sensors shouldn’t cause WOT problems. Any CEL? MPG OK? How do you know they are bad?

I do get a check engine light and I know its for the primary left bank 02 sensor. I though the same thing about WOT, but on these cars it makes a large, dyno proven difference for whatever reason. I have the new sensors, so we’ll see.

Nick