April 8th 780 again

i will be there and so wil N_I_S_S_A_N_240sx in one of his autos

i duno i got my car back…OMG THE REDONE SIDE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD!! lol looks like bran spanking new…ahahah:D then theres the other side…ahaha so i duno fx or 240 ill see…

1 Nis240
2 RS13
3 PyreXXX
4 N_I_S_S_A_N_240SX
5 93vg30e
6 silvia_s13
7. DrifterX

questionable
1 rolledmymazda
2 chromedragon
3 Silvia_180sx

I dunno if I’ll make it down town in time or not!! I have to pick up my g/f at 9pm!! if I do come I think I might have to just meet ya all at UC!!

i want to come but i’m still driving my winter beater, a corsica :vom: but i want to come down and see the cars, don’t want to make the bunch look bad tho

take the 240 out man. Its nice enough. But yea you are welcome to come out in anything but a corsica. :finga:

just come out :drinkers:

i would take the 240 but it has a wierd misfiring problem that i can’t figure out and nobody knows what it might be, sucks ass

Well it was a good meet, we had some fun and such, a deace turn out maby 8 cars and trucks.

I hope everything went well after i left and nothing stupid happend.

That was a ggod turn out. I think Mike is getting out of hand since he got his first vehicle that has over 100 BHP. :lol:

Yeah guys…good meet. Nice to see a good turn out like that.

Nothing really stupid happened that I’m aware of - other than the usual burnouts, loud stereos and security guards looking very pissed off. :slight_smile:

We got lucky tonight, no po-po that I’m aware of! I might attend another 780 meeting, we’ll have to see. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, Mike’s truck is a lot quicker than you think it should be. :slight_smile:

Ya, sorry i let the Nissan name take a beating tonight, maybe one day i’ll learn to drive :?

Well in your defence, you haven’t had the car that long! Learn its nuances, upgrade your turbos, and make a WRX look like its standing still. :smiley:

You can stand proud knowing that you had the best sounding car out there last night. Your car was definitely fast though! :E

i had alot of fun, good meet…

Thanks for the support in my time of need :hug: , anyways, she’s been washed, frebreezed and wheel wetted, should run A LOT faster now!!

Might have to slip the clutch tonight if we all meet up again, and I need another sticker, the good one I had at home… is lost :huh:

I wish I could hear what it sounds like, we need to get the other skylines in Etown to show, puts too much pressure on me :vom:

Ya rookie nerves

u lost the one i got you again? ahahaha o no…:frowning: my sticker…

Don’t feel too bad. I beat the Rex for the Nissans. :E

Don’t worry rolledmymazda I’ll come out and keep ya company once I get my car on the road :smiley:

Don’t you worry, the Skylines will always get some loving! :smiley:

As for the Specs that have crazy wheel hop and a useless misshifting driver, that’s another story. :E