ARC intake system for S2k

so you’re saying people who bolted on itbs and didnt tune for them didnt make any power :slight_smile:

just supercharge it

you wontto do i dif right away and you will only need a clutch and you will have a bigger powerband for the road track, which is where the s2k should be,

^
boost is a better solution than itbs :slight_smile:

ITBs sound sexy

shouldnt this be in general tech?

Stock intake…anything else is not worth it. I took off the stock air box, sounds good.

Hell my exhaust wasn’t even worth it, but I wanted some sound. 4rwhp gain…yea!

I was thinking about boosting originally, but i highly doubt ill be able to come up with the money to do something like that for quite awhile plus im sure ill be happy with the performance for atleast a season or two. so i guess now ill just go with a AEM CAI or V2 or something like that because i really dont like the sloppy plastic air box under the hood.

aem has a bad rep for hydro lock

look at the comptec if you REALLY want an intake.

but you really don’t need one. get a comptec upper strut bar if you want to bling out under the hood, and actually give your self some more functionality

K+N bitches. No chance of hydrolock. Cheaper than the Comptech and probably better too.

what K+N intake are you talkin about? the typhoon?

WOW…I feel sooo sorry for daze in this thread

the n00b in this thread is strong.

That said. No it’s not worth it from a performance standpoint. Yes ITBs do make power.

:word: Couldn’t have said it better myself…

Also, that money would be much better put towards an alignment, a good set of wheels and tires, and driving instruction.

ya and hes compairing a 700dollar intake to 2g itbs :bloated:

Well, unlike the $700 intake, they actually make a noticible difference besides the weight reduction in the wallet. As he said, 3HP as a percentage gain on that engine is miniscule, and you would never even notice it. It’s totally placebo effect.

is there any proven facts that it only makes 3hp?

You should buy it.

Whats a grand anyway? pffff

^^true and exhausts dont help a lot either. only good mods for that car are boost mods. otherwise honda engineered it spectacularly(unless you want a 300whp N/a setup and go full toda shi’ite)

<<this guy might be boosting his dads st00kfor his high performance engine class

www.lovefab.com/06

no. i havent found a dyno that even shows it making that much power.

maybe kevins right, fuck spending money on worth while mods that make power. buy 4 or 5 things that dont make any power at all.

yupe because i said anything about wasting money or not to buy parts that make power. i said you compairing an intake to ITB`s, thats like me going to the dealer and comparing a focus to a ferrari. its a 1300 dollar price difference between itbs and an intake PLUS you will need fuel management upgrade and fuel system upgrade. i never said itbs werent worth it. i said its a pretty steep comparison :bloated: btw my names fucking spelled kevin.