Are people on Honda-Tech high??

My shell is probably the cleanest you will find

:rofl

Hm… 10k for a car you need to trailor to the track… or 18k for a hatch that you can drive to the track.
A dedicated track car to a car that can be daily driven… huge difference.
Anyways, I’ll play fanboi. Wheres the list of mods? I’m sure it’ll easily add up to what hes asking for…

Edit: Found the thread… could easily be parted out for that much but still way too high.

I’m more for hiding match box cars in there myself…

Ill play with ya here for something to do. Why cant you drive the SS to the track, what limits it from being driven? I sure as fuck wouldnt wanna daily either, the Honda being wicked clean, and the SS being quick.

I just dont see why a N/A motor swapped civic can justifyably be sold for that much, just seems a bit crazy…

It cannot be driven because…

No, the car isnt road legal. Thats why it would only be a drag strip/night warrior car.

thats why. And I even said 18k is wayyy too much.

and i can’t sell my car for 15k.

The SS isnt legal, or “legal”. B/c my car technically isnt “legal”, but yet is still on the road and whatnot.

id get the ss threw inspection

+435089724785676289539346897650307634

Too high, but the car is clean. I’d say its a 13K car. Can ask whatever you want, doesn’t mean someone is going to pay it.

Why cant this car be daily driven, because it doesnt have power steering? Big deal wtf did people do years back? And why the hell would this car have a huge 4.56 geared rear end like you guys were saying in drews thread, its a turbo car remember? Thats murder for boost. I think that things nasty and if your going to pay for that car, you obviously arent planning on daily-ing it so why the fuck even say it would be a big deal whether it can or cant be DD’d.

and and btw adam yeah anyone asking 18k for that p.o.s is a complete moron…and dont lie to these guys if you were gonna do up a honda it would be like that orange one, tubbed rwd ford 9" and a nasty small block…but i guess you could say thats doing up a honda lol

I was going to say $11,500-$12,000 is the magic number for that car.

In a way though there is an ass for every seat. Some rich kid might see it and think he’s gonna get laid driving it to bogies…thats why adam was on honda tech, he wants to get laid next time he goes to bogies.

I agree with the statement there’s an ass for every seat but $18k is a pipedream number for something like that.

That thing will sell for $14k+ ALL DAY on HT. I sold my civic on there for $6k more than KBB price. ONLY because people on Honda-Tech pay MORE for pre-modded cars.

In the honda-tech world, parts sold with the car DO ADD VALUE.

I also sold a set of 16"'s for $3k :ninja

yeah that car is way overpriced, but now there are three Ek’s going in the $20k range, it’s fucking insane…

also ITR’s are becoming so expensive now. i bought mine three years ago for $12.5k, now i can barely find one for that price with a clean title. salvage ones are going for $8k-13k depending on the condition.

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=35082
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=32820

however, i woudl take this itr anyday of the week. only downside is it’s rhd from the factory…
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=32838

and status, mods DO add value to any car that is on any forum, i dont care what anyone says…hell, even insurance companies have an extra coverage/value binder for mods to a car…the only place it doesnt add value is at trade-in at a dealership…

im friends with the owner of bogies so i can get adam and the 15year old boy who loves this car into the broom closet, no questions asked.

I’ve seen a couple ITR’s selling for 11K. Clean cars.