since when is a civic with a swap worth more than...

the car the engine came out of…

i hate honda people, i really do.

Depends, but I get what you’re saying.
But yea, I agree that honda people are dumb haa

a 96 civic with a b16 swap and more miles on the body is not worth the same price as a gsr…trying to tell that to PRs is a ton of fun…

someone trying to trade for your gsr?

via email.

yeah i figured that out after ire-read te post ha.

ppl are stupid. Half the kids out there with “swapped hondas” didnt do so themselfs so have no clue whats going on.

just say no , or fuck off , or sure (the beat him up when he comes to look at the car ha)

Yea that’s so dumb…

I said “depends” because it could always be a legit ITR with a k20 (swap),
making it IMO more “valuable” than a rsx-s (donor car) to a buyer.

ehh, an ITR would be worth more than a civic or even an integra with a c5 swap. same with an rsx. well to me at least. i rather buy the car that is completely stock and pay less (which wouldn’t make sense) than some swapped and beaten on honda.

this is why you just put the man pants on and get a V8. All that BS that comes along with the Honda’s doesnt exist.

i made him so pissed off.

Iam not looking 5500 with a b16 thats y i put 5500 obo so the low ballers like u can give me the price…iam not ganna put 4000 final price for my car cuz there will always be low ballers out there… Em1 are more rare than a gsr in ny…seen so many gsr out here and less em1… Just cuz ur car is cali and has no rust dont mean nothing out here in ny…we only care abt the miles,cleaness,and how many owners own that car…i dont even care if it has a k series on that car…i care abt like i said before the cleaness, an miles and also you have proof from the car since the first owner…yea ur car is worth than mine not ganna lie, but if we put our cars on craiglist 6500 obo and urs have 101k miles and mine has 129 but thats just the shell so my motor has at least 84k miles from hmotor Just have to find the papers on my files, and u only want $6500 flat or at least 6000 depending how bad u want to sell it, and someone offer me 6500,6000, 5000 or even 4 i would take it and plus they will get type r tranny wit it…my car is official no ebay products except the hids but no one cares abt hids…i have proof since the first owner then from there it went to my grandmother then from there it went to me i have proof and i doubt that u have proof like that…just cuz i have a civic wit a fresh motor, and official skunk 2 product dont mean that i beat on my car honda dont go that far unless u want to spend 10k on the car for me thats useless i make it lil fast but i rather have my car clean as fuck so incase i want to sell it people can look at it and say wow ur car is clean and its not bad for a 96

riiiiiggghht

word. the first thing i look for on a honda is to make sure it’s rust-free or from the south.

official skunk2 brah

ebonics = fail

i wouldnt even reply to that clown.

but, it’s a lot of fun considering he is typing that on his iphone too. :lol

what a retard. cares about CLEANESS ??, but doesnt want a cali car… reallllll dumb.

since when is 84k, low miles?

lower than 85k

lollllL

SSmokinn… 84k is nothing for a Civic. Not at all. My beater has 210k on it right now and can easily go another 100k.