since when is a civic with a swap worth more than...

I know this. I had a 93 ex 5spd that had 220k on it when I sold it and it ran flawless.

I just find it funny that 84k is considered low miles. It might be, in the big picture, but its not “freshly low” or something worth bragging about IMO

Soo… Anyone on here have Skunk2 parts missing from their car? Lol

Oh no, I agree 100%. Civic is a grocery getter, that simple. A modified Civic sitting at 84k miles where the owner had 40k on it originally… yeah I could see that being high miles. But depending on who you buy the car from its chump change. If its bone stock at 84k miles… thatd be a great find this day.

Would I buy an s2k with 84k? Hell no… cause I know what that poor car more than likely went through. Thats why I spent a little bit more to get one with 37k on it.

yah I hear ya

miles mean nothing on a Honda to me… most important part is no rust. Motors/transmissions/parts are cheap, body work is not

agree, id take a 200k mile integra over a same model same year 25k mile integra full of rust anyday. as long as it has been taken care of mileage doesnt mean much imo

This man speaks the truth!

Mine is rusty but I will beat anyone on this forum in a race.

Nah bro I’m the KOTS. That’s King Of The Streets for you noobs.

dude you got mopped by the poop coupe ahahha:rofl

lol

Not that I know anything about imports and what swaps are worth what, but wouldn’t that depend on the car. Granted if it’s a POS then no, but are there some combinations that are desirable and in the right condition would be worth more then the original vehicle.

Yeah I dont think I would even bother talking to the kid anymore. Clean high mileage stock>.>Most swapped hondas.

i hate this type of crap, including the 4th grade education level of the guy with the em1, as concluded from his spelling and language. it makes it next to impossible to reason and haggle with the guy to come up with an agreement or a deal. god damn i hate honda owners…I don’t know how i managed to deal with it for the past 8 or 9 years

garrett, we should have went to meet this dude and either laughed in his face or beat him up for being an asshole

This is the big reason I got out of the import game a while ago. Sure every town has its idiot but with the import crowd it seems more like the town is full of retards with maybe a handful of intelligent people to speak of.

the car is gone. but, the guy i sold to was about to be told to leave and take his money. On Saturday he came up to look at it (after a month of flaking); we agreed on $6k. told him that was the lowest i will go, otherwise not worth it for me to sell. Says he needs the car Monday because he has no car for work. I told him I’d need a couple of days so I can find something. Said he really needed it, otherwise he will look for something else. I agreed after talking with Angela.

Comes back yesterday. Tries to offer me $5700. Kept telling him no. He said man it books for bla bla bla, and it needs two front tire (it doesn’t). I told him no, it’s $6k, otherwise I have two other people who want it. Guy pays me in fucking 20s, and 10s. Then he tells me how the plates he put on the car today, he is putting back on his jeep wrangler to get to work today. i was livid.

Now these two asshole sellers wont get back to me, one with a CL-S 6 speed and one with a TSX. im going to be using bob’s civic until i find something. /PJB

On the mileage subject. Any car with a clean body is worth more than low mileage rust. This especially goes in NY. I can do mechanic work. Hell… I could rebuild an engine or trans or just swap in a low mileage junk yard deal, But I can’t do body work.

The engine swap issue. Most cases the donor car was more rare and worth more than the recipient of said transplant. There are a few that may tip the scales the other way tho. Say K24 from CRV in a perfect EG hatch.

shit man. i guess you gotta stop listing stuff for sale on b20vtec lol… you should have given me a call when he wouldnt leave, ive got a new shotgun im dying to try out haha. bobs hatch will do you well in the meantime, it gets banging mpg

ive actually had quite good success with b20v. somehow i dont get the shady people.