Are people on Honda-Tech high??

Wtf is with the pricing on that site?? Holy fuck, you swear you were on a Audi forum!

This car for 18K??:rofl

dude you didnt know???

The more colors and parts under your hood brings up value.

why are you on honda tech??? lol

lol

Just people trying to get back what they put into the car. Will never happen, but you gotta ask high so when somebody lowballs you, it doesn’t hurt as much.

Thats still redic though IMO.

:rofl

And I thought people on this forum were on crack after seeing asking prices for 10+ year old Honda’s.

Adam is a closet ricer. He wants to roll deep with his PR boys.

Ive always wanted to build up a Honda for some dumb reason lol. Not a closet ricer, I just like different types of shit. I need to get one so I can find me a hot PR girl:rofl

All depends on where you place value mang.

PR girls are all fucked in the head. I know a few guys with PR wives and girlfriends/exes and they say theyre nuts. Ive seen one firsthand- crazy psycho bitch.

I like some Honda’s. Id like to build up an older one like a '70’s or '80’s model and put a newer VTEC motor in it.

Not 18K worth in a civic hatch…:lol

for that price you can buy a new Civic and not a 15 year old one

Why do you keep bringing up the age, thats like saying why would I pay over 100k for a legit 67 gt500 when I could just buy a new mustang.

Old Honda’s dont keep value like old classics.

Honestly Id rather have a newer car than an older one. Id just want something I can get into and drive anywhere without issues.

It’s all about personal preference man, I personally hate the new civics, they’re too heavy and I don’t like the body style.

the SI’s are sexxxxiiiiiii

Cars that are novelty and sought after retain their value.

Old Hondas are not like the new ones and the older you get the more “pure” you get, hence you will see some high prices.

Define “classic” and you will see that FWD econobox’s also fit the bill, think original Mini.

hmmm lets see…

you can pay 18K for this hatch in this thread…

or you can pay 10k and get a 99 hugger orange SS with 700rwhp…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=11573

damn, I dont know which one is a rip off?!?!?!

I <3 that Hatch. Not worth 18k tho…

didnt some dope buy a knockin ktwizzle for about 10 k on here …who is on crack