Ariens 8 HP snowblower - excellent

Hi all,
Up for sale is my Ariens snowblower. Bought it from bobbgrv on here a couple years ago, and it has never let me down. I iniitially bought it for one of my properties, but my tenants just bought a brand new one. In addition to all the work done prior to my purchase, I had the carb rebuilt last year. It’s a great machine, and needs nothing but a new owner. All information/pictures needed is below in the link.
Best,
Joe

Ariens ST24 two stage snow blower - model 924039 - 8 hp Tecumseh - 24" cut - lock out differential - new blower belt - new muffler - new spark plug - new tire tubes - starts easy and runs good

https://www.google.com/search?q=model+924039+ariens&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0kqDfoafJAhXELB4KHfJrBrMQ_AUICCgC&biw=1257&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=ariens+8+hp+model+924039

You can’t go wrong with an old Ariens like this for $200.

Yep, pretty much…

I used to have an Ariens like this just a bit larger. The Tecumseh engine is a beast and never failed at waking up the entire neighborhood.

I was given one of these that was locked up, pulled the head and oiled the piston/cylinder and got it to free up and it has been clearing snow for years like a tank! Awesome machines.

And if you really want some fun, the 13hp honda clones that harbor freight sells are nearly a direct swap. After I blew up my motor I swapped one of these on and can throw all of my snow back to the southtowns where it belongs.

SOLD

Good seller, helped me deliver it to the country. Joe is the man. Thanks Joe!

:tup:

Thanks Don, feedback left for you!

dang