Ariens 6hp snowblower

This is an Ariens 2 stage snowblower.
-6 horsepower engine.
-32 inch path.
-4 forward speeds, neutral and reverse.
-positive traction, both tires turn together for extra traction.
-tire chains are included.
-new throttle cable and govenor spring, this thing will go through anything!!!

The engine runs excellent, no smoke.

It Is pull start, but has also has electric start that works (hook an extension cord up to it), I never had to use it though

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6835/005psd.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4814/006odb.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3184/007ayq.jpg

can deliver.

bump

who swapped the 6hp onto it?

I bought it with a 24inch cut and the front drive crapped out. I had the 32" cut put on, man is it a monster, but other that that idk

this has got to go, I am moving this weekend…

bump, it WILL snow eventually

These are great snowblowers. Dont be scared by the age. Mine started up every time this year with 2 pulls and went threw anything with the chains on the tires

Still around and in need of being moved?
I’ll start lowball at $200 cash.?.

I just got a storage unit today so it will sit there until winter unless someone wants it sooner.

These are really solidly built units, I would prob change the oil and spark plug but it ran perfect all winter they way it is.

Bump for a great machine. I have one that is extremely similar to this, mine is an early to mid 70’s model from what I can tell, and it runs like a champ.

My neighbors new POS craftsman won’t clear the snow like this little tank will. And don’t worry about getting parts because very little changed on these over time and the Ariens dealer on Seneca St just off the 400 near the 90 stocks anything you might need. Solid steel everywhere and simple to work on. On speed “1” it will cut through the ugly mess the plow leaves at the end of the driveway even when it’s deeper than the auger. Just let it tunnel under, reverse back, go forward again when the cave you made collapses.

I have a parts loaner for this if you want the motor siezed

:wstupid:

my dad has the 11hp/32" version of this one, its unstoppable. We’ve eaten neighbors’ newspapers, toys, floodlamps, etc etc. It’s endlessly hilarious when you run something over and hear the machine choke on it for a split second then whatever it was goes flying out the chute in little bits

somebody def needs to pick this up before next winter

^^thanks

mid summer bump…

I was at my storage bin the other day and decided to see if it would start. it started second pull. I bet it would have started first pull if I would have pulled it like a man, lol.

ok, its cold out now. bump @ $400

This thing again…grrrrr.
I really need a 2 stage and hope I can sell my 1 stage ariens for a few bucks.

I got my eye on you. :wink:

:hay: haaAAaay

how old is it and what size engine?

Judging by the picture I’m going to wager a guess its a 6hp.

Judging by the picture I’m going to wager a guess its a 6hp.

old enough to be built right, young enough to run like a champ

lol he did say that in the beginning didn’t he.