Armed Robbery On Hoosick

RPI Alert told me there was an armed robbery on Hoosick, so the school is currently shut down. I figured I’d share with all of you since I am now bored and not in a class I could currently be in.

Anyone remember the old HS lockdown drills? Its like that, except with like 20 Troy PD cars, 10 Public Safety cars, and for some reason a few Cohoes PD cars. Interesting…

Discuss.

Yeah, someone got the check cashing store for 40-50k!

Shit!!! That’s a lot of money!

Supposedly he’s hiding out in ECAV (East Campus Athletic Village) But its been an hour and he has not been found. We’ll see what happens.

damn that’s a good take

why the fuck is RPI shut down… what a bunch of vaginas

Reading > Murrdog

im not complaining about anything… my strengths exam got postponed :lol

in for updates…

nothing this interesting ever happens at clarkson :lol

haha still… man up RPI kids

+rep :lol

You lucky fucker!!! You have Abdoun then. My roommate and one of my best friends are in that section.
I have Zhang and mine is at 2, so I’m hoping this drags a bit and mine gets canceled too.

i had a strengths test last night…3 hr test fucking sucked!!

I’d still go to class! There’s one cop car on campus for probably every 30 kids who are supposed to be in class right now, so I feel safe.

FUCK YOU RPI… YOUR BAD LUCK. fire drill at suny albany right now.

yeah i woke up early to study and i got a text message from RPI alert and i was like hmm maybe my test will be canceled then i got the email from Abdoun and i was so happy. i would have failed if i took it this morning.

:rofl

I am literally one foot from a building… outside, but one foot from a building.

I better see people running around on fire or im gonna flip out

The first of my cancellations has hit my scheduled 11-4 day. Fundamentals in Flight is declared as canceled.

It stopped raining and the sun came out here, is it raining at SUNY?

Nah… but i was mad comfortable in my chair and shit.

Def a good reason to not want to have to be outside :lol

Another RPI alert came over the system.
The guy still hasn’t been caught. My 11-12 is now canceled too. +3 hours of study time if the test happens today.