UB North Lockdown

Watching channel 2 news and they preempted their top story to talk about a lockdown. Not a lot of details yet but something about a distraught person in Lockwood library, the library being evacuated, and several buildings being on lockdown.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/958675.html

FUCK i have class at 630… whats the deal

what happened to the old fashion “just off yourself and be done with it” idea. Its like every other damn day someone thinks the world owes them something and tries to go on a shooting spree. please just take the gun and put it in ur mouth and pull… im so sick of all these nuts and copycats.

my gf’s in class she’s in NSC I hope that’s far enough away from lockwood…

lock the whole place down so i can stay home!

Hope every ones ok.

NSC is on the other side of campus

Saw 2 univ police cars flying down millersport toward UB North…Was curious to what was up. I agree that person should just off themselves and save the embarrassment.

Seriously. These shooters are such pussies to be killing unarmed school students. Im sick of this “trend” also.

Arm the students

Just saw it on channel 4… they have no idea if there is even anyone there with a gun, Im going to call it now, probably a false alarm.

Classes are canceled for the evening.

At least according to the news.

Yeah UB’s website as well

Via Official UB Twitter: “All classes on North campus cancelled this evening. Please stay away from the Lockwood/Baldy/Alfiero/O’Brien area until further notice.”

jt hey guy your class is cancelled yay

yay for lockdown in Furnas biochemical eng. labs yay.

lol i bet its sum kid who called in and didnt wanna take an exam

With the crowd that attends Buff State I’m surprised this hasn’t happened here yet.

People suck, just kill yourself.

Office of the President <ub-announcement@buffalo.edu> to UB@listserv.buffalo.edu
5:16pm

UB Police have evacuated Lockwood Library on the North Campus. Please
stay away until further notice.

UB Public Safety <gws3@buffalo.edu> to ALLUB-EMERGENCY-NOTIFICATION@listserv.buffalo.edu
5:45pm

UB Police have evacuated Lockwood Library on the North Campus.
All classes on the North Campus this evening have been cancelled.
Please stay away from the campus until further notice.

:wtf: