armor plate a bulldozer ver. bye bye town

wow this is really new

uhm… hasn’t the killdozer been around since Al Gore invented the internet

Al Gore invented the internet FOR killdozer.

a wonderful tribute to what happens when you piss off the wrong people

They kill them selfs??

seems effective

lol

lol

Man, that’s gotta suck for the little local sheriff. Who do you call when you need an airstrike?

Are you hinting that you’re building a killdozer at home in your spare time? :lol:

maybe a explosively pumped flux compression generator powered emp device to put the nerd population in a state of chaos

LOL

If you were smart enough to build an emp device you’d be part of the nerd population though. Nerds do not strike down the electronics of other nerds.

lol, thats pretty dumb. I have know plenty of techno dweebies that are not technically proficient in a scientific, ingenuity, and construction sense.

making assumptions with 0 knowledge :tdown:

what they should have done is gotten a big loader to lift the thing on its side and tip it over. Or just blow it up with grnades or something. Still sweet though. Much better than the dumb fuck who stole an army tank and got stuck with it :bloated:

lol sorry, I guess I didn’t realize that building a mustang with the deepest dish rims ever was THE major prerequisite to building an emp.

CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE ANY FUCKING DUMBER OR MORE IGNORANT?

Yes, what is listed on this forum is EVERYTHING I have EVER done in my life. Just like the few posts on here tell you EVERYTHING about what a person is like and allow you to form a detailed perception of their personality.

You know nothing about who I am or what I can do so go back to your Buffalo shanty and shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ already

As it turns out,some other jackass already posted it…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13850&highlight=killdozer

:stuck_out_tongue:

No, I just enjoy watching you post in all caps and call people names. But seriously, if you were some scientific wunderkind I think you could manage to get out of the area you so despise.

KILLDOZER!!!

Sidenote - Deep Dish mustangs seem to be a touchy subject.