Killdozer...I dont remember this one.*vid*

http://www.sikvid.com/vids/1071.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killdozer_(bulldozer)

A concrete manufacturing company paid off city council to buy all of this property around this guy’s shop since he wouldn’t sell his land. Because they owned all of the land around, they completely surrounded him and they took out the public road going to his house. City council then started fining him because he wasn’t hooked up to city water yet was denied access to city water because they would have to go through the concrete plant to hook him up.They then finally gave him 6 months to get out of that area before the government took it over or something. So, during that 6 months, he created the beast you see in the movie. It has 1’ thick walls, 2 plates of 1/2" thick steel sandwiching concrete. There were no windows, only cameras and monitors to guide him along with 2 rifles mounted on the front of the dozer. He then took out all of the city council’s businesses and houses and the concrete plant.

copied and pasted this from another forum

that pretty much fucking rules.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

dozer! dozer! dozer! dozer!

Haha, I remember that shit. Was fucking crazy. :slight_smile:

I want one…

Killdozer = essentially a tank + blade = unstoppable = FTW!!!

Ooo, so he wasn’t completely nuts…

that’s fucked up

i wouldent say he was nuts given the same situation i might do the same :smiley:

that was fucking sweet. he new what he was doing when he was making that shit, which is fucking sweet, think he would build my next demo derby car

a lil more specific linky

damn. no souvenirs. gotta plan out the radiator better next time marv

i remember that. that guy is fucking awesome.

and the music choice is perfect in that vid.

If the story about him being squeezed off his home is true then I applaud the guy. :tup:

I saw a TV show that documented that. They didn’t go into much detail about how the city was screwing him over of course. They showed some councilwoman or something upset because he took out her house with the killdozer. That guy is fucking awesome, way to go out with a bang!:smiley:

I wonder what every happened to the killdozer? That would make one hell of an ebay sale

^^id buy it and rent it out to all the crazies in the world.

“rent the killdozer and finally get back at everyone for calling you fat!”

if u read the story on wickedpedia it was torn apart for srap metal in 05