Arod vs. Swifty vs. Shift518 v2.0.1.0113

no, this isn’t like your car. But its a car that probally runs alot better than your POS. When you going to the track i can’t wait to see what the "Pizza rice civic " runs. :haha

:idiots

And still run 13’s… ::slight_smile:

yea that car runs 13.0 and your can’t event hit close to that. and you were on spray also

tenga por favor un asiento, you’ el re ser un retraso

you have no idea what youre talking about. Swifts coupe is nasty, why dont you come up some night rather then run your mouth, i dont know you but based on your dialect on here i dont like you one bit.

come up for what? to race a 14 sec…yea real nasty :lol I rather hop into a customer car and race him, then wasting gas in my car.

you can post slips and this and that, sure your car seems to be fast, and you say its a street car, but you refuse to run anything but your mouth, your jaw must be killing you.

i don’t refuse any race to anyone. no one wants to race. ill go to the track any time. jay said he would race on DR, when has he been to the track to race?

IIRC that black hatch still got SPANKED on the street hahahaha

Where’d that extra second over Joey’s car go when you guys ran? :rofl

when has it stopped raining here? it rains every wednesday, cant go to the track much when its raining.

the driver… :idiots

the track is not just open on weds nights :lol

Oh, you weren’t driving?

I should have clarified I only know of the K20 beating the black hatch from word of mouth, I wasn’t actually there.

no way, youre kidding :eek :eek :eek… some people work weekend days though…

i know when the track is open, thanks buddy

no, its not even my car, its a customers car that we setup.

julio is still alive, i was shocked to see him last night, without airbrushing on his car too.

also im not talking shit to k20 , he is a nice guy, just hangs around the wrong crowd. the k20 is fast no dought, just need some seat time at the track and setup and it should be alot faster.

Hangs around the wrong crowd :wtf?

no more like people who drive riced out turbo civics.

Wow, and arod wonders why people don’t like him?