As if hitting a dear wasn't bad enough

Now I have a mystery dent that come out of nowhere :mad: Dom came home the other day and asked me if the deer hit my front fender…I said “no, why?” He said there’s a dent in it. So, I go out to the car. Sure enough, there’s a big dent in the driver side fender. I have no idea what happened. I guess someone in a truck must have backed into my car while I was at work or school. I don’t know if it will just pop out or not, there is a body line going right through it. I’ll take some pics soon.

You have the worst luck Mag

I know, I’m terrible. You would think as bad as Dom says I drive that I would have wrecked it myself. :rant:

Dom did it!

:eek4dance Maybe he did, he was the one to notice it. He could have hit it when he pulled in the driveway. :spank:

My best guess is that Dom was walking past it and his sideburn grazed the front fender. I think they would be at about the same height. :dunno:

:bowrofl: He keeps getting mad at me because I ask him if he’s being santa for Christmas because of his beard and belly. I poked him in the stomach the other day and told him it doesn’t jiggle like a bowlful of jello. Sorry muffin :love:

Thats just cold. Don’t make the Muff break out the pimp hand :squint:

Dave, maybe i should give her a rodeo like back in the day :bowdown:

Along with a donkey punch and a Tony Danza

“who’s the boss bitch”

hitting a dear?

is that like smacking a loved one?

How about I smack you instead? :hahano:

so u :love: him?:confused: :hsdance:

now see i was going to say the same thing…but someone else already did

that’s because you’re both so damn witty…

:rofl:

How did I not see that typo :doh: