Fender bender

So I backed into/sideswiped my aunt’s car, but she agreed to let me pay out of pocket to have it fixed. My family knows someone who does bodywork who might give me a good deal but if that falls through anyone else do bodywork? I cracked her front bumper in about a inch area and put some scuff marks on it. It’s a 2002 Hyundai Accent. My driver side door has some scuffs in the paint and there seems to be a small dent (or at least I’m told there is, I looked and didn’t see a dent).
ibcommmentsaboutmydrivingskills :hahano:

that sucks… maybe jeff can do the work

Yeah, this is the third accident to my poor car. At least the other 2 weren’t my fault. My Dad’s friend might do the work, I just have to see how much he wants. If it isn’t a cheap price since we know him, I may go elsewhere.

no comment :slight_smile:

The first accident was a deer running into my car, the second was a mysterious dent. Dom noticed the dent, I honestly don’t know when it happened, I’m assuming someone hit the car while I was parked at school or work. At least I don’t drive as bad as Dom’s sister…I mean really, she wrecked the rental car she was given while her car was being repaired from her last wreck :doh:

Dom has a sister ?! How old is she?

22, and I have already posted a pic of her once before.