As much as I hate to admit it...

http://www.mediadis.com/pictures/big/166490.jpg

I hate to admit it because of all the hype…but this album bangs so hard.

Where my electronic music heads at? The real rip just leaked of this, 320kbps…oh man.

more info for the biters please

Justice - (Cross)

I got it off Oink earlier today…beware of the shitty rips, lots of transcodes flying around. The album is the most hyped electronic release in a long time, probably since Daft Punk. Those Frenchies can really do it behind those synths.

The sound is very dirty, the best way I’ve heard to describe it was from some kid saying it’s almost like electronic hardcore…very edgy synths, mostly instrumental, occasionally glitchy in rhythm. It’s not very hard, not like hardcore really is. I like it a lot so far…I’ve heard a handful of these tracks before but as an album this shit is great. Ive been spinning D.A.N.C.E. for like 3 months now and I still consider it fresh. Probably one of the only non-rap tracks I’ve heard people playing the fuck out of far before it was properly released.

here’s the video for DANCE to make it easy for those interested

if any of you guys remember Kanye flipping out about losing to a music video on the VMAs…it was justice’s last release before this…called “We Are Your Friends” which is a remix of a Simian song that essentially is a club classic right now. I’m sure a lot of you have heard it but don’t really know who it is. The video for that is straight awesome too. Low budget with creativity…that’s what’s up.

Not a fan of the DANCE tune but I do like the video a ton.

thanks for the heads up. the video is very cool. that song is the jam

now just to get a non fucked torrent :slight_smile:

( isnt oink invite only? if so send my way :slight_smile: )

12345…678910…11…12…

reminded me of it

the beat is nice… but some hip hop versuses in there would be super

I may have to buy this, along with daft punk :slight_smile:

i was just going to say did daft punk rob off on these guys a little bit or what

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:9,topic:30581"”]

i was just going to say did daft punk rob off on these guys a little bit or what

[/quote]

daft punk has been around since 96, they’re the pioneers of this shit.

these guys aren’t even officially out yet, minus a few EPs and 12"s over the last 2 years.

who is this?

Justice…read the thread or follow one of the links