Best Cd of 2007.

What do you think it is, i know there will be tons of different answers and genres.

Right now i think even though it just came out Lupe Fiasco- The Cool is a classic in the making and is one of the best cd’s i have heard this year.

i can honestly say, i dont think i bought a cd in 2007. yeah i know im cheap, but hey i bought an ipod, cds are so last year. lol but if i had to choose one, it would def be Linkin Park- Minutes To Midnight.

probably justin timberlake will be up there

Forgot about that, and kanye also

Markus Schulz

“Progression”

Lupe was weak. Two hot songs…thats it.
Kanye was alright
Burial is decent
The-Dreams record was pretty hot, especially as an actual album
Justice pretty much changed the game with their shit even though I’m so over it by now
Justin killed the shit as well

tough call.

DING!

i dont do trance.

What do you do?

hm, I’d say everything but drum & bass and trance.

electro, house and all its variations within reason, a lot of regional club styles…dubstep, garage, big into bassline 4x4 right now especially niche…i’m pretty much into everything…pop is cool when done right…rap, hiphop, some r&b, but mostly its all watered down and boring to me when it comes to that side of the fence minus some of the people taking the shit to the extremes…dancehall and reggae i’m also pretty heavy into. disco can be cool too, new wave…shit like that although was never really properly put onto that shit so my knowledge is limited there…

Do you have any of your house on the web? Would like to hear it.

I have two remixes up right now at my myspace that are electro-y, one is baltimore club/house. My production game needs a little work, I’ve been just a DJ for 4 years and now trying to get into the remix business…

www.myspace.com/djdstar

Sacrament

kid rock- rock n roll jesus is good haha :slight_smile:

Plagues- TDWP

tied with:

The Fiancee - The Chariot

plagues was a amazing cd

ick the chariot… terrible live

probably gonna get ridiculed for this one…

But War of Ages - Fire from the Tomb was pretty awesome, home slice can fucking shred it up.

Thrice - The Alchemy Index