Need NYSPEED Music Help (RAP)

Ok. I need to make a few CDs and need some advice.

I like trance, dnb, varieties of rock, so I’m out of my element here.

But I need to make a few mixes of good “current” rap music. Yes rap not hip-hop. Like the Kiss 98.5 stuff you here on Chip.

I’ve looked at some radio’s play lists and have a good start.

Please, list some good, rap/bar music/your favorites.

you can’t spell crap without rap :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Eminem :lol: j/k :smiley:

I dont know… not a huge rap fan myself. I used to be into method man and the wu tang clan… what about old skool?

Old School I have covered. I used to love that stuff when MTV was music (ealy 90’s).

The only music I can listen to even close to what I’m looking for are groups like The Roots. But thats it.

I have no idea where to start.

example: Lil’ Wayne- Fireman. I’m looking for stuff like that :gotme:

Music like the roots :

Jurassic 5
Common
A Tribe Called Quest

Good stuff :tup: But thats what I do listen too.

I need like ying-yang twins, fitty cent stuff.

I don’t know whats ‘popular’, thats what i need. Kiss and WILD 101 jams.

EDIT_ stuff like j5, common, roots, mos def, living legends, SV, ect i do like and have. :tup: to hip-hop.

I need “rap”

ive got a ton of current stuff on my pc at home, ill make a list for you later tonight

it depends where ur going to play this, but my new favorite is the chopped and skrewed style, just type that in and see what comes up under “michael (SP) watts”

i got alot of the new hits on vinyl or do you need them on cd??

my humps, holla back girl, there it go(the whistle song), laffy taffy, check on it, grillz, im sprung, dont cha, wait, play, badd, get low, i think they like me, golddigger, anything mike jones (who?), when im gone… thats a few that are pretty playworthy right now…

when in doubt check the billboard charts

click on playlist

you want hardcore shit

www.hot97.com

lol

Thanks guys. :tup:

Dirty: I’m making some cds, no need for vinyl for this.