I Need Old School Hip-Hop !!!!!!

I need some files … if anyone would like to share some …

Limewire doesnt have shit

I mean old shcool … 80’s early 90’s … nothing newer than like 95 … after that it’s all garbage …

Ill give some examples … Diamond D,BDP,D-Nice,Slick Rick,Grandmaster flash,King T, … Etc.

wow you have bad taste in old-school rap artists lol

do u want specififc songs or just artists?

i got all of that stuff, pm me what you want and where to send it.

old school…

onyx - shut it down

[quote=hondaride22;704818]wow you have bad taste in old-school rap artists lol[/quote

What are you like 19 ??? why dont you list some better ones

[quote=AWDrifter;704838]old school…

deff. one of the originals … but not the 13 min. version

if you’re ever in my area let me know, I have like 100 gigs of hip hop on my external hard drive, with sections of old school

Looking for vinyl, or CD? :wink:

I’m sure I have what you like. I was kinda one of the Hip Hop DJs at WBNY in 1992. :slight_smile:

Souls of Mischif
Tribe Called Quest
De LA Soul
Black Moon
Das Fx
NAZ
Gang Star
Outkast (before they got weird)

Thats a lil bit of the shit I listened to like it was the only thing. Im gonna have to pull some of these “tapes” out and listen again!

I also hate most of the newer rap…dont even listen to rap anymore…but, Kanye West is hot…hes got the old “Story telling” feel…not the I gotz lotz of money yo, I killed someone shit.

are you kidding me with the kanye has the story telling feeling and doesnt talk about money all the time? :bloated: What story is he telling the i tried to get into heaven but spent all his money on a necklace? Dont get me wrong i like kanye as much as the next guy but what you said is a bit of a reach.

Regardless i have a lot of old skool tracks i can email you if you want BDR let me know

Im not kidding you. But, you’re correct. I wasnt thinking clearly. He does talk about money.