As of NOW

Jay from hybrid has donated his red 240 shell that is down at domination right now…Jay let us know asap when you find the certificate…thats the only thing holding us back.

jay from domination is willing to back half and tube chassis the car…he readyto start cutting ASAP!

Jeff from 1st try will be assisting JAy in this…anyone also from the SHOPS or viewing this thread…is willing to help we are looking to start friday night at Domination pending the finding of the title…

Whitey contact hanson and get the headers sent…get the shipping address and let them know its going to be on its way and we need it back ASAP…

Brian…get that motor out and get it ready to go!!!

some things to keep an eye out for
-ladder bars, we will make them if we have to
-coilover shocks, we can mock up with mine in the mean time but that will give a couple weeks to find a set to use.

just to give an idea and we can get this thing rolling

If we get started Friday I would like to see all the chassis fab done in no more than 2 weeks.

Look like I’m not going to Columbus for the Pontiac Nationals anymore. :sadwavey:

oh snap! just found the salvage certificate. now who is going to find the shady notary that will get this shit rolling so that there is a good title here?

haha, shady notarys rule

why not, i am!:boink

awsome

do we need a shady notary?? cant a salvage certificate be signed over for new ownership?

my knowledge is lost when it coomes to that stuff?? i had a hell of a time just trying to get my bike signed over in my nmae from hawiiee

jay ill be down friday night!

No way I’m gettin that 240 done in 2 weeks, and the nova done by the end of the month, and take the weekend off.