ASAP! Closed ended Tuner Lug Nut Gorilla type key

My car did not come with this and the previous owner said they would mail it to me. Problem is, that it hasnt shown up yet and I have someone who wants to buy my wheels…which obviously are still on the car.

I am in Lancaster if anyone has one tonight I would buy beers or pay cash for one.

Thanks,

Picture for reference? You’re talking about the torx style?

You know good sir, you may be in luck. Please stand by…

Here is a quick pic
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o690/KyleB25/IMG_6432_zpsd7371823.jpg

I can’t help ya. Thought you had something else.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa354/arrowenterprises/photobucket-53127-1363216287596_zps6bfa80ff.jpg

Being that I’m not an expert on wheel locks, this is what I have (and I don’t even know why) so don’t flame me for this. There is a number 705 stamped on the socket. If you want to give it a try, no problem. I can assure you I’ll never use these in my car.

Thanks anyways…we need to catch up soon with everyone.

I have that key, but I’m in rochester.

Based on what I see in my photo…it has the potential to work…how much and where/when can I snag it?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Figures…I dont know if I am that desperate yet :slight_smile: Thanks tho

$ 5.2 million dollars and now. Just take it so I don’t have to move it around on my shelf anymore. Will probably break anyway. Text me if you want to pick it up. 716-954-3360.

Ok…let me see how serious this fella is about the rimmmmzz yo.

12 point 17mm you’re welcome to borrow it(I really got sick of breaking keys)

I will let you know. Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23253[/ATTACH]I have the key for these. I’m in blasdell.

Spank you very much Helpy Helperton. ^^^

Thanks Rob…looks like the buyer for tonights rush flaked out. I may need to borrow this over the weekend so I can put on my JDM goodness

You can have it if you come get it.

My house Is about 1 mile down southpark from the 90 McKinley exit.

Are you around tomorrow during the day? I drive all over for work

Ill be home around 11-noon and after

that works i will pm you