Ask Mike Wood how his Geo Metro is!!

There is a very funny story about a certain geo metro thats someone a know has…he drove it for one day…

I think we should spend some time discussing what happen!

…It was really that bad!..

DC

Hey Mike!

How is your Metro?

There I said it :ninja

:lol

ohh boy…

Let say it ended up having some sick camber up front at the end of the night! :rofl

http://blufaction.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/camber.jpg

Herra frush?

Something like that… but only on once side.

frame decided it didnt want to hold my lower control arm on anymore, at 50 mph! left one hell of a skid down the road!

pics or it didn’t happen.

thats once its ratcheted back together to push it down the road with the Ranger! That seam is like 12 inches long and was about 3 inches wide! lol

pic FAIL

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Hey Mike Unt, How is your Geo Metro?

id like to see how you fix this haha

He can’t fix it. Mike is a pipe dream builder.

the best aprt is all the crap we put in it that night with Yetti…We teased him the thing might just break in half…and sure enough…it did.
ROFLMAO

:haha = Wud Metro

DC

stop trolling on me you lousy mongrol

:rofl:rofl

sucks to hear, hopefully this milf hunter gets back on the road asap

you mean the door stopper? or the tin man…or the wind up a car?

I already was looking for a big sitcker to go across the back of the hatch thats was a pic of that

“dey see me rollin, dey hate’in” wheel chair kid! lol I might get shot for that one on the road.

Lets fab up a big wing nut and put it on the back of the hatch like a wind up jobber! lol

MMMmmMmm… Come on Petard, I just want to be friends… You just need to understand I’m the dominate type, and you’re clearly the bitch looking type… So I think this could work out for all of us… Please join our party.

Lets fab up a big wing nut and put it on the back of the hatch like a wind up jobber! lol

Deal… consider it done!

I wanna know who did the PDI on this gem!?!?!?