Ask the Cop

Ok dont ban this time.
As far as that guys question go to like any repair shop write down there Velichle Repari Shop Number and have someone else sign NOT YOU. Send it in and they will dissmiss it only if a fix it ticket is issues same thing with a winshiled. As far as front license plates that is a ticket not a fix it ticket. Anything else I am here ladies chad thanks for voching
:number1

good job not posting in the for sale thread :thumbup

Hey is that a navy ship? I love the navy they feed us marines real good Muah ha ha ha ha ha Sempir Fi

Wayne ya wanna move this thread for him? thanks

Why do you keep posting this in For Sale? lol. This should be in Automotive or Off-Topic.

So, I’m assuming the answer was to my question about the tint. So just have a shop sign the ticket and put their shop number on it?

What if I just plead guilty? Is it a bigger fine because it’s the windshield?

Sweet, now we all know how to commit forgery.

Coming from a supposed ‘cop’ makes it even better! :rofl

Ar far as forgery I am not even going to get into how un correct you are. Because I now feel dumber for reading that. As far as fines go I cant answet that because it is all on the judge and county your in. Some counties will drop all speeding tickets down to NMV. Some dont. Some counties the officer that gave you a UTT can offer to reduce it. Your best bet is to always plead guilty. It will almost always reduce the ticket because the more time you take uo the more tax money they have to use. Hope this helps.

First Off I have nothign to prove to you or your POS chevy. As far as forgery there smart ass that is the assuption of anothers identity so if you have a friend that works for Jiffy Lube than have them sign it. I hope the lack of drawings and the use of crayons didnt mess with your mind.

How does that make any sense? Not trying to be a dick, but at my speeding ticket court the judge flat out told me not to plead guilty (not in those exact words). She said that if you plead guilty that they cannot do anything for you but if you plead not-guilty, then they will work with it to reduce it. To me, pleading guilty just makes it easier for the cops b/c that is 1 less day that you/they would have to go into court in their time off… Sorry, but that is 100% wrong information imo.

I was under the impression that you meant to have somebody (like a friend) sign the ticket pretending that they were an employee of the shop.

So hold on a second here. If I get a fix-it ticket and don’t correct the item at fault, and have somebody sign off on that which makes the court believe that the problem has been remedied, how exactly is that legal and/or morally correct?

Also, there’s no need to get hostile with me because you got all C’s in high school.

I apologize I thought I wrote plead not guilt thats my fault. As far as trying to help people out that share the same intersest as myself I thought you would apprecaite it. You must be the only person the in the world that when pulled over says yup I did it and these 5 other MVs as well. No need to go to court I will just send it in guilty. I was just trying to help some people out because alot of law enforcement love writing tickets because they look better on paper. Im not them. So my help is wanted I wont post anymore.

ahhh… that makes more sense. I sent mine in not guilty, I just hand delivered it b/c I didnt trust the mail.

POS chevy LOL

if you really are a “cop”, you by far have the most illiterate “cop” I have ever tried to read anything he types from, and also with the whole POS chevy…Kinda Ironic sense all the “COPS” are in POS chevys every day of their lives.

Do you ever feel guilty for giving out bullshit tickets to people who are trying to get by in life? Just sayin’.

yea always wondered why you would want a job that just ruins peoples days, except for the occasional time when you catch a bandit, thats when i can see it be rewarding

:number1

he actually doesn’t like giving out tickets, he’s the cool cop, haha

how many times a day do you goto dunkin dee’s

how many donuts can you eat

do you get dd for free

?

Yea, I always wondered if the meter maid really understood how much of a cunt she really is.

you’re an idiot.