asked to stop over neighbors tonight

well been in the house for 11 months last night… only met the neighbor on the one side of me so far (busy very busy road) he asked me to stop over and have a drink with him and his wife (hes 71 wife is upper 60’s) well first off go into the back porch and they have a pitcher of beer… hmm i think

they have a freakin kegorator… beermiester. they are awesome… so 7 pitchers later and 2+hours im buzzin pretty damn good… found out my neighbers are awesome. and now am cookin perogies. aahhh i love the house and like my neighbers… now i have to get tons of beer here to invite them over for a night at cassa de Giering. so they can hide shit (cough cough kevin devin cough cough)

let me know when you want me to come over.

i like beer

i was talkin about buying lots of beer… not food :stick:

you still look like gay john cusak beyatch!

sweet, i have some cool neighbors, and have some gay ass neighbors

Dan would love our neighbors, they baked us brownies

yes I would… I love brownies… did you like tha pizza today it was scrumdillyicous.

upper pr lower house

garden of eating ftw

enjoy it before they die and some idiot moves in.

thats a nice twist to the senario. good call.

:rofl: good perspective

yah I pooped like 5x.

ROFLMAO! Nice! U have seen my neighbors…3 houses in a row,all boozers,one works for the liquor store,thne neighborecomes up and boozes as well…like u have said…it’s King Of The Hill.

O and please O please do NOT invite to the hot tub! LMAO…i would puke

naaa thats what we have block head for:wackit:

glad to hear you found your “hush puppy” tonight…

:bsflag: Blockhead doesn’t exsist.

I CONCUR! We have actually yet to see her but yet alwasy hear about her.hmmmmmmmmmmm:blah: :booty:

nice