Cop

Sewickley Cheif was just at my house. Supposedly 2 nights ago. My car woke up the neighbors @10pm asked if i had glasspacts on thier. Went out and showed him it had mufflers and started it up and he went on to tell me about his cars when he was younger and this thing is tame :rofl: so dont worry about it.
Too bad, I didnt drive the car all weekend :nuts:

damn i thought it was something important
/neighbors

haha, woke them up at 10 pm on a weekend they called the cops and the cops actually came.

haha ppl suck

Not a patrolman either, Highlight of the day for the chief :rofl:

he prob got the call and just wanted to get a coke and check out a stang so he took it himself.

f your neighbors, i hate ppl like that. :crying: :nuts:

take the mufflers off and start in at midnight tonight :slight_smile:

I feel ya some people can be so petty at times. I got the cops called on me before for driving my gas r/c cars around. It was 3 o’clock in afternoon in the middle of summer.

i’m glad my neighbors = family (literally)

but sometimes hearing my sister bitch is worse than the police.

:rofl:

Yeah, the cop came 2 days later… :ugh2:

what asshole neighbors…10 pm on a weekend???

City>boroughs. PPD would laugh at someone for that. people come up my hill 80mph at 2 am loud as fuck.

fuck… last night at like 2 am someone ripped up our street then i hear sirens for like 10 minutes… it’s nice living a block and 1/2 from teh police station. :ugh:

i’d say about two weeks ago at like 3am i hear what i thought was a car alarm so i look out the window and see cop cars all over the place, one city, one west homstead, one homestead and one housing authority and i open the window and i hear a cop yelling “shut the fuck up , shut the fuck up! where is the fuckin gun, who was with you…i will beat the fuck outta you just shut the fuck up”

i would have busted out the video camera for some entertainment for fellow pittspeeders

that’s what you get for living near homestead…

oh thats what i get? i deserve to see crimials gettin arrested because of where i live? …shut the fuck up pussy. buy me a fuckin house in mt lebo or shut ur face. besides i live across the river and up a large hill from homestead. about a 35-40 minute walk, thats not that close. sorry i’m not priviledged and i have to live in the slums of pittsburgh…cunt rag :rolleyes:

i had the camcorder out so i could use my zoom like binoculars, didn’t have a blank tape in thou :frowning:

LOL…
you always got to keep a blank tape around for incidents like this or when the women gets kinky

GET AN electric cutout and have some real fun!!!

Its just one stupid cunt that works for the Post office in sewickley.
She is gonna go postal any day on me :kekegay:

Bah, but i have to hear their cigarette boat every night in the summer speeding up the Ohio river :rolleyes: