ASS is the place to go.

So I made an appointment for the following repairs to be made on my Cobalt SS:

• New tires
  • Replace swaybar links
  • Alignment

I dropped the car off around 730 on Friday morning and was greeted by Hap. This guy is awesome, any anyone who has met him before can vouch for him being one of the most desirable people to deal with when it comes to your car.

Anyhoo, I came by after work to pick the car up. Smooth sailing, no complaints, and the car rides BETTER THAN NEW. Whoever aligned it did a great job and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Also, there is not even a scratch to be found on my polished aluminum 18" wheels from dismounting/mounting the tires. 5/5 stars. I cannot emphasize how incredible this place is for anything automotive related.

Nah, it just rides CLOSER TO NEW, so it feels BETTER THAN NEW, considering how much your thrashings have made it WORSE THAN NEW.

up until this post, only homosexuals have posted in this thread. just thought i’d point that out.

It always rode like shit because those swaybar links only last 10,000 miles before they begin to clunk and make noise :rofl

From a handling standpoint, it rides better than new. k

Last time we hung out, you told me, and I quote-“A hole is a hole as long as there is some heat in there”.

Might have some baking adventures for you soon:crackup

BECAUSE GM PRODUCT

I said nothing of the sort that I recall.

I haven’t really been playing in the green much lately TBH.

^
:rofl :rofl

My G6 has always done the same fuckin’ thing. GM JUNKSHITGARBAGE

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZaAtUy028z4/TKaEdOenV0I/AAAAAAAAAYs/WlnCPkAM6Fs/s1600/bullshit.jpg

I went with a pair of MOOG links from Advance this time around, so let’s see how long these things last

So anyway, one of the endlinks loosened up and began clunking this morning. I took the car back and within 15 mins my car was in and out of the shop. The fact that this shop is 2 mins from my house makes it that much better. 5/5 stars

I put those on my wife’s Murano, no problems so far.

Sometimes shit just doesn’t stay together like it’s supposed to, good to hear they fixed it right away.

Leo was jumpin the thing while camping…

No the bushings squished.(is that a word?)…since we don’t over tighten them when they’re new…the one side was a little loose…

We gunna fix that exhaust for you once and for all too Leo! Thanks

DC

:rofl

It’s funny because it’s true.

Haha Good shit ASS

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5304/5881297064_b806d94afe_b.jpg

:rofl

I KNEW IT!!

LMAO

Nice Leo!

DC

Haha, that was taken before you guys worked on it. I got stuck going up that hill with the bald tires :rofl