This place rocks.

A few days ago, the exhaust fell off of my car. Literally just snapped. I so happened to have a spare factory downpipe and resonator collecting dust in my basement, so after calling Hap and making an appointment, I violently powershifted my vehicle to their new location.

The new place is a million times nicer than the old Saab dealership. Even better, the same employees still run everything, which of course means that the same exceptional care is still taken at all corners. As to be expected from my prior experience with ASS (MENS ASSES!), my car was fixed and cared for like it was their own. This type of service I can honestly say I don’t think you’ll find anywhere else in the industry.

Obviously the service is top notch, but what I think a lot of people leave out when they are writing reviews is the value for your dollar. Not only are the prices marginally better than any dealership I’ve ever been to, but the value from each dollar spent is better as well. What this means is that you get above average service on anything that say, a GM dealership can offer you, but for less money. There is no reason NOT to bring your car here. They are just that good. :lmao

If I were forced to say something bad about ASS, it would be the location. Now don’t get me wrong, the new place is much better, but the old shop was literally less than a half mile from my house. So every time the exhaust fell off before, I only had to endure the loud drone of the Saab engine for about 2 minutes. :rofl The Vorheesville location is just a shot down 155 though, so only about 15-20 minutes from the old location. Definitely not bad at all, and when you see the new shop you’ll see why they moved. Hell it might even be closer to your house for all I KNOW. :dunno

Cliff notes: Exhaust falls off of Saab-powered Cobalt SS, ASS goes above and beyond to fix issue while charging literally $0. They rock.

PZ.

You have the most exhaust problems known to man.

nope, i had the same ones, just stopped talking about it because it was worse. the motor in the car rocks so hard that most if not all flex pipe options i used would break after a year or so of usage. i even had solid motor mounts and it still had problems. leo doesn’t have the solid motor mounts so that thing is going to be even worse

glad to see they took care of you

The motor/tranny mounts are actually made out of Play-Doh.

Yo - How is the exhaust? Still Good?

truth

i havent had any dying need to take any of my cars to ASS yet but its gonna be the first place I go if i wind up having to go to a garage.

You do have an awful large amounts of exhaust problems

Still good DC. I give it 5,000 miles before either the cat clogs or that accordion flex section breaks. haha