Excellent service!

Came down with the Corvette today to get it aligned. No drama, no issues, just excellent service. Sad to say, but it’s hard to find a shop that actually gives a shit about their customers these days. A.S.S. does, and I would not hesitate to use their services again.

ASS gives a SHIT… who would have guessed lol

Definitely going there for an alignment.

^ Same

Thanks Turbo,

It was nice to meet and chat with you. I’m wondering how Jammers car is too. That car was waaay out of spec…

I know it was a long drive for you…I appreciate it and your business.

Any time for any reason!

DC

LOL… helps explain why I have to steer the car across the 1320… I thought it was just fast! Thanks, so far I couldnt be happier with the treatment there. Special attention…no problem… special requests… no problem… real people… solid peeps it seems to me. Might just have to join em on track next year… E36 CCA race Car for sale… Busch Roller wanted.

i cant see jammer goin in a circle

me either… but I heard it can be like smash up derby as long as it looks like an accident…

So could pulling a pit maneuver on JClark

i cant see u in a sportsman, you can barely handle that z24 :stuck_out_tongue:

:wow now the shit talkin starts!

What are their rates?

I think it was 130 after taxes, etc.

I keep hearing wonderful things about these guys, I hope this continues!

As far as circle track goes, my father has a big money street stock sitting in his garage that hasn’t moved in atleast 4 years, LOL.

dont be tellin me this shit!!!:ahh

JD, talk to me bro… I want in on this shiznit if the E36 can find a home… been there…done it

i think jammer would have more fun on dirt honestly,but who knows

Your the dog that likes the 'ol dirt road.

$5k cash in hand :rofl