Supra aligned at A.S.S

I called Albany Speed on Saturday morning to see when they had an appointment available for a spec alignment. I was told they could fit me in that morning, so I headed over.

Neil ended up doing the alignment, and I was able to sit in the car while he configured it to the specs I asked. He did a great job, and the car was WAY out of wack when I brought it in. Took great care of everything and I left about an hour and a half later.

I would highly reccomend the shop to anyone, and anyone who knows me knows I’m super crazy when it comes to my cars. It’s nice to find a shop you can trust, and seems to genuinely care about their clients.

Thanks again guys.

Ryan

Perfect, I think I found the place that will be doing my car! Im actually pretty pumped that they let you do it while sitting in the car, as thats something I wanted to do as well. Glad it worked out for ya mang!

good to know. rather have somebody reputable, than some schmuck at jiffy lube/hoodrat place touching my car

Who goes to Jiffy Lube?

it happened to be the first place i drove by after reading the comment. i dont go to those places, bunch of rip offs

so how low of a car can be aligned at ass?

Dont worry BRAH, you aint low enough :rofl :tongue

not yet. but my car wont be aligned till it’s lower.

I don’t see issues getting it on.

:thumbup :thumbup

no matter how low she is, you will be able to get it on inside A.S.S.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

A.S.S. gets it on and in…lmao!

Good to know! I recently had my rear camber kits installed and they did it without me there or in the car. It raised the rear of my car a good 3/4"

So I’d like to have my ride height adjusted with me in the car along with the camber. I will defin keep them in mind for the Spring time. Its almost winter storage time.