Alignment needed!

ASS can’t do one tomorrow, but I need to get an alignment tomorrow morning. Alignment will be to OEM specs, but I’d like to be able to sit in the car while it’s happening. The car is a 2002 BMW M3.

Someone get back to me plz!

watkins spring in Albany

Wait for when ASS can do it. Did a great job on my other white Supra.

I can’t. Track day Saturday.

$20 says whatever bootleg joint that does it says the rear toe isnt adjustable.

Edit: Buy Adam new scales, string setup, and camber gauge in exchange for x free alignments. Seriously. Prob forever solved.

why do you want to sit in the car while its getting an alignment?

srs?

Presumably to have a more real adjustment seeing as if Chris isn’t in the car the alignment will never be an issue as it will be stationary.

I dont see the weight of one person being that big a factor for track days

The more weight in the car (and obviously I’m no K20 Joey when it comes to weight), the more the suspension is compressed. If I get an alignment w/o me in the car, then sit in the car, the camber can change a bit as the suspension is compressed. If I sit in the car while being aligned, the camber and suspension geometry will be the same as when I am on track.

call in the a.m at a.s.s cause carmine my coworker had a 10 a.m apt there and his clutch fried so he isnt gonna make it

Makes a diff.

ASS is the only place to go if you want it corner balanced properly

This x10. I approve! :ahh

… It is not being corner balanced… And I’m 95% sure Synapse could do at least just as good.

X2

We can do it @ 12-1pm, give us a call

BOOM! Winning!

see what up , slowmarro beating on his clutch helped ya lolol

LOL…you dont get out much?

Makes a huge difference. We do it for drag setup also. With the person in the car, slick on the car and after its been corner balanced.