Alignment needed!

Big dudes = big difference

Bush doesnt care about black dudes.

Just giving them a little love since they did such good work on my car!

From what I understand, with all the work they have on their plate, they would have never been an option for you.

Ok?

I’m just boggled about where you got corner balancing out of a thread asking about alignments?

So how’d the alignment go?

A lot of times when people want to sit in the car for the alignment, it’s a good time to do a corner balance at the same time…sorry I metioned anything Car God!

They’re totally different, so how, in ANY way, is it a “it’s a good time to do” job? It’s not like the timing chain’s being replaced and “it’s a good time to do” the water pump too.

Don’t think I’m the “Car God” just because I know more than you and don’t spout stupid shit out every chance I get.

Not bad. They couldn’t match factory specs due to them being weighted apparently, but it drives straight.

Your the coolest! If I could only drive like you and be a racing hero! I’m sure Sebastian Vettel is getting worried right about now!

Are you 12? You act younger, and dumber, than 98% of this forum.

cossey craig is cool man , let it go . craig let it be alsoman , cossey is a great guy as well

Operator error or somethings bent. There’s plenty of range to get it in spec without weight in it.

You’re.

http://i53.tinypic.com/ih7cpt.jpg

Stop browsing SRTBEAST’s Facebook, Mark.

Well if John says you are a good guy Cossey, I’ll take his word for it. Sorry for any name calling…I’ll try to grow up from now on.