Place for alignment - droped car.

The car is alittle lower than expected. Rides great and tucking 17’s in the front. I have about 3/4" of toe out in the front and I wanted to know where to take the car to get it aligned. Pepboys is out of the questions and NTB will do it but I need to get some boards and ramp in onto the rack. Any place that has a low ramp or something else that would work?

Thanks guys.

butts in scottsdale 724-887-4811 ask for ken!!!

thanks brian, i’ll call him in the morning before work.

which car?

the probe :cool:

f-ntb… :madfawk: :rant:
their alignment costs around 45, but they call a lowered car a sport alignment or some shit and charge $100 :eek: . the only difference is that they use planks to drive you up on the “sport” alignment. fawkers

That place in the Strip by CandyRama is the best in the city. (everyone knows that)

firestone, 209 for unlimited alignments… they do it to your specs

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
The car is alittle lower than expected. Rides great and tucking 17’s in the front. I have about 3/4" of toe out in the front and I wanted to know where to take the car to get it aligned. Pepboys is out of the questions and NTB will do it but I need to get some boards and ramp in onto the rack. Any place that has a low ramp or something else that would work?

Thanks guys.

The place right by your house does them :eek: :smiley: :cool: … ok not really but we definatly do them but its our shop in Fayette City… we just do body work at my shop, my dads shop in F.C. has a bran new Hunter alignment rack / computer and we do lowered shit all the time. Gerry the alignment man has done nothing but alignments / inspections for over 25 years now !!! So he knows his shit, if you have any problems come by my shop… and if you need be you can drop the car off at monongahela and we can get it down to FC for ya if you dont feel like taking it that far. You proably already got it done, I shoulda chimed in earlier, oh well… if you still need it done come see me.

in the south hills area there is five star tire in bethel park. they have done all my lowered cars over the last 10 years and ive had no problems.

a few of my buddies at ntb hooked me up and did a great job.

Thanks for the ino though guys, im gonna try marks guy next time. :slight_smile: