best place to do a lowered vehicle alignment?

Hey guys,

Installing my Sportlines this weekend… I was told that it is strongly recommended to get your car re-aligned at a place that can properly do lowered vehicles… Plus, they can then adjust them any if necessary… Is there any specific place that is recommended, or can you basically do it anywhere that has an alignment machine? I’d assume I’ll have to also get it re-aligned after adding the Koni Yellows next year as well? Any help is appreciated…

Thanks!

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47569&highlight=lowered+alignment

Cool man. Thanks for the link. I was told to try Sears first because they do a check for free, and only charge you if they have to adjust anything. Any truth to it?

And you can borrow a spring compressor from Advance / Pep Boys for free, correct?

I took my car to NTB in robinson after I lowered it. I’m not sure if Advanced loans out tools anymore, if they don’t then I have a pair of spring compressors you could borrow.

Jimmy

Wright Nissan has a sunken drive on alignment machine that is level with the floor

Actually Jimmy, a friend of mine is coming over this afternoon and we’re both installing our springs… He happens to have a set… But I appreciate the offer!!

welcome.

I had mine done at Franks Affordable Alignments in Allison Park, they have an alignment rack level with the floor, couldn’t beat the price either

no matter where you go its not gonna be any more then 75 bucks

discoSol tried the sears route and they couldn’t get the car on the hoist. Pep Boys in Robinson is where he ended up

If Pep Boys does it, that works too. I’m minutes from there…

Thanks!