Alignment shop that aligns slammed cars?

I need an alignment, but I haven’t found a shop willing to align my car. I have a 95 del sol with a bit of drop, and my toe settings are way out. I tryed to align it with an old school snap-on alignment jig, but I had to put the car on 2x4’s to get the jig under the car - needless to say, it was a botchjob and I’m still getting intense inner tire wear. I used a digital angle finder to set camber all around though, so I’m fairly sure it’s a toe problem.

Does anyone know of a shop around pittsburgh (preferable near oakland, but at this point I’d be willing to go about 20 miles outside the city) who would align my car? I’ve called about 10 places already with no luck.

Dale Frampton Alignments, Smallman St. Pittsburgh, PA… i think its 34th and smallman in the strip. not too far from oakland. he does all the alignment work for shops, dealerships, and custom cars. cheap too. he’ll do custom settings.

wicked, I’ll give em a call today, anyothers?

I just called up Dale Frampton, he said he’d take a look at it but he was hesitant… anyother shops?

There’s Hill View service in greensburg and Firstone in greensburg-ask for Redface he’s a member here

Simpson Tire Service Inc
RR 28, New Kensington, PA 15068
(AT 9 TH ST. BRIDGE)
(724) 339-1212

They have a bear alignment machine (i think thats how you spell it). They have done every one of my cars in new ken, all absolutely crushed to the ground, and that no one else would do.

:stupid:

redface hooked up my truck, plus if u get it done at GoodYear u get a 1year warenttee with it which was great i had mine re-done like 2 or 3 times a year

they did my truck when it was bagged and crushed

gearheads about 1 mile south of century III mall. he is my ex’s dad and i have sceen many lowered cars there… kick ass alignment machin there… our work might… WTL garage in the AAA building at the cloverleaf in pleasant hills about .5 miles north of CIII mall

:bash: Is it the firestone or the goodyear that redface works at? The 1 year warrenty would useful as I might be swaping out my rack for a faster ratio…

Are you sure they’ll do tire tuckers? This car isn’t for the faint alignment technician: today I was coming down a sloped wendy’s drive-through and dive-bombed so bad I thought I was going to buckle my crumble zones.

…just wait until I install my front lip.

I’m going to give MCB a call tomorrow and see if they want to do it, otherwise I’ll call some of the guys above.

Thanks for the leads so far!

goodyear

724-483-7382 franks alignment
$25 he will do anything in 5 min…
its out on rt 43 though

thats a good price…i paid 70 i think at goodyear

good fuckin’ dude

Autoline/A-1 Automotive in tarentum. Aligned my lowered celica.