GOOD Alignment shops for "tuned" vehicles

Useful info to have, really, as most places around here will NOT do lowered cars, and won’t use specs that you, the customer, give them…I’ll start, this guy has absolutley NO personality, but honestly, the best alignment shop in the downtown Pittsburgh area. He has the old style racks, along with computer stuff…Price? a little more than you’d spend at NTB, but well worth it. Problems? Hours, the afforementioned personality disorder…

Dale Frampton Alignments, Smallman St. Pittsburgh, PA…
area dealerships use him, so he’s always kind of busy…used to be a cop, too, from what I understand…

sweet. Where are they in relation to the German auto works garage?

there are two places in MT pleasant. Kings super tire, and the other one i can’t remember the name. that’s where i took mine. he uses a pit to get under the car, so lowered cars are no problem.

lots of places do lowered cars, i always had the best luck at Firestone in Robinson… they have a few guys there that are really good

Bruce Brothers tire in bethal park?? its on 88 right across the street from the tennyson tittie bar

brian up at the firestone in robinson

paul’s front end on high street in mt. pleasant. i allways went there or kings super tire. paul’s i went to unless i was in a hurry, and needed it that day/last minute.

yep, paul’s it was. you’re the one that sent me down there.

about one block over, and a block down…if you blink, you’ll miss it…

german auto aligned my car and installed my rear camber adjustement shims. no problem. a little pricey but worth it. i wonder if they out source to your guy down the street.

any good places on 51, around century 3 mall?

i use a guy in scottdale by sheets he uses a pit too soo lowered cars are not a problem…