Where to get an alignment for low cars

Got an 04 Sti that sits about half Inch from the ground all around. Called the places around here and it’s to low for their lifts. Anyone know of a place that can ?

STM

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED BEFORE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/Capture2_zps441a820f.jpg

That’s cool the newest is a year old

That’s cool, this one was bumped in June:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?231645-yes-ive-searched.-need-a-shop-for-an-alignment-on-a-lowered-bmw…&highlight=alignment+low

I’ll try STM thanks

you do know STM is in Rochester right?

Go to Licatas. Make sure you tell him you’re a NYSpeed member. Tell him Richard sent you. Bring video camera for the hillarity that will ensue.

I had my car done at Firestone on Harlem near Walden. Amazing service and very friendly to modded cars. They didn’t have a single issue with my car being as low as it is and they still gave me the lifetime alignment deal for $129. I’ve been meaning to post up a review because after hearing so many horror stories of shops dealing with lowered cars, these guys couldn’t have made it easier.

I’ve had my cars done at scruggs on transit. Good dudes, they work on tons of lowered and bagged cars! My old passat was stupid low an they never had a problem

I’ve been really happy with my firestore lifetime alignment on the GTO but didn’t want to post because I wasn’t sure how low a car they can deal with. Going back next week to have a lifetime alignment done on the Murano and I’ll be taking the GTO back in right after I put the snows on.

If your car is a half inch from the ground there’s no way you’re going to get it on any alignment rack. Thats fucking stupid. Thing probably rides like shit

Unless you’re just exaggerating with the half inch thing.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Inc customs is having a sale on alignments for 59 bucks they said they can do lowered cars

its gonna wait for a week swapping the coils for ones that go lower. ill have to check out the fire stone thing. i didnt think places like that had the lifts to accommodate low. the front an back are just that low the side body doesnt go as low as the front and back

VW of Orchard Park just got a brand new Hunter alignment rack that is ridiculously low profile. Worth a shot?

However, Licatas just did my (considerably) low R32 and did an awesome job!

thats close! perfect. thanks ill try them too

Ahhh… I forgot how low the lip is on these cars. Thats about how low mine was when I went to get aligned at licatas but my sides on my car are lower due to the design and the exhaust got stuck lol
I think you will be okay with some ramps. Car looks sweet.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Take the lip off and pretty much anywhere will be able to accommodate.

Sti looks good, Tim. When did you pick that up?

Firestone Harlem. Ask for joe motherfucking roger

Joe wont be able to get that on the rack. We tried to get a lowered roush mustang on it. No way.