Where to get an alignment for low cars

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Bump.

Miata will need an alignment this weekend, Firestone on Harlem? I know Licata’s is good and all but I don’t want to spend $200 for an alignment when I can get a lifetime one for $129. The car isn’t super stance siqqqqq low, just functionably low. I’d rather spend $129 and get to go back whenever I change heights/specs.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Also, it’s not a racecar.

Firestone on Harlem. :tup:

my alignment from licatas was $89 lol

I emailed, but he said it’d be $89 + an hour ($95) extra labor.

I have to get the SC in for one before the letchworth meet…Licatas Firestone Harlem Scruggs are all equidistant from me…I dont want to think…tell me where to go

I might be able to do it… I just aligned my car again last night after work.

i got focusinprogress’ car on the rack at work, and paul b’s vw made it on our lift too.

most of the lowered cars though would end up having to remove the front bumper for me to do the alignment…
but firestone is a solid play, my buddy ryan works there.

Going to swing by firestone for my 4th alignment on the GTO next week. Loving my lifetime alignment.

Not only does Ryan work at Firestone, but see4ways (rob) on here is the manager there I’m pretty sure he can get you some sort of discount…

Firestone it is then, I love the lifetime alignment thing. That’s a great deal.

Joe Roger :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Or Everything Automotive on Military Rd. in Towanda and see Joe Santiago :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Going to get my alignment at Firestone today, if I bring my specs I need they’re able to do those right? I know the firestone on NFB was like “Ehhhhh we can’t…blah”

They didn’t seem to have a problem with it at the one on Harlem when I went there. This reminds me that I need to bring mine in for an alignment again.

are any of these places open on saturdays or sundays? i have alway gone to licatas and loved it there however i cant bring my car during the week and i need it done asap on a saturday or sunday, keep in mind my car is very low and i run a bunch of negative camber however i have front camber plates and rear camber control arms so adjusting that is a fucking breeze. someone help, please and thank you

firestone is open

so is everything auto

I am open Saturday 8-1

Steve, if you can’t find something shoot me a text. I have a guy that does them for pretty cheap.

joe shoot me a pm with your number, ill come out there to get it done i dont care

will do. i dont mind spending money on it, just want a good job done right

I’ll never return to Licatas for anything. It seems everyone’s luck runs out eventually.