Where to get an alignment for low cars

hell yea for everyone on the good words about the harlem firestone where i work…

joe roger is a beast i believe we aligned a nyspeed member today.

also for the record i am the customer experience manager, so nothing special, joe roger is the service manager and the best person to ask for. But i can give discounts

That was me, unfortunately no alignment because of the rear camber bolt being seized, and I need to re-wire my headlight the PO messed up.

I’ll be back in to get everything though. Make sure those guys clean up the alignment pads so I can has camber!

Also, :tup: for putting up with my lowered car. I know it’s a huge PITA but you guys were willing to work with it and managed to get it on the rack (nail biting I’ll admit).

True we will do our best, it’s me, Joe. Can get most cars up on the rack, but depends on the side skirts [angle might be too steep] or how drastic the front bumber is [ meaning low and/or how far it sticks out] again because of the angle the ramp is at when you drive up onto it. I will do my best for you guys! Call me! ask for Joe 896-1513 I’ll do my best to honor the $129.99 + tax discounted price as long as Firestone doesn’t raise it! [regular for lifetime is $179.99 ]

Fuccillo Toyota has an inground rack for alignments

Had mine done yesterday from my buddy Jake, nothing but great things to say about the quality of work he does.

Should have check this thread earlier :frowning: went to firestone on Harlem and they cant do it. Im sitting at Licatas right now. Probably ended up spending almost $200 for an alignment.

hes going to do mine this weekend, praying that my car can get on the rack

Your car isn’t really that low lol. I’m sure they can get it on there with wood or mini ramps

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

this… your name should be lazynighthawk. Do a two second search and you will find what your looking for. Go to licatas or the other places mentioned. Boom call it a day.

Lol, don’t be so hard on him. A lot of good info has come out of this thread.

I thought I smelled olive oil in here.

the lowest point of the front bumper and side skirt is 3 inches off the ground, remember this is a daily for now that i drive to pitt and back to buffalo all the time

i sweat that shit

Olive oil up here!