lowered car alignment (new ken area)

im lookin for a shop to align the MKII, i cranked the coils up for winter so i figured this would be the best time to get it aligned as it not as low as it is for summer. im located in new kensington, and im lookin for a shop that has a pit and can do alignments. ive tried alotta bigger name places and no one can get the car on their rack.

any suggestion around the new ken, tarentum, plum, freeport, kiski area would be killer

If I’m not mistaken, one of the Wright dealerships in Wexford can do alignments on low cars.

i should be able to get one done for you i work at ntb in lower burrell and we have done some low cars including mine, doms, and victor smalls let me know

i will be at work sunday(12-07-08) from 9-6 if you want to stop by we can try

we dont have a pit just a normal rack but its worth a try

TROCKI @ 768 Little Deer Creek Valley Rd Russellton, PA 15076 has done a good job for me in the past.

http://trockiservice.com/

if your alignment was good before you raised the car it your toe shouldnt change that much. if it did then you should have done the old tape measure trick and measured tire to tire then adjusted your toe once you raised the car up…
this is how I aligned my car when I had to replace the outer tie rod end.

i shoulda mentioned i replaced alotta wear parts over the summer - strut bearings & mounts, i rebuilt the coilovers, replaced ball joints, tie rod ends, & wheel bearings - and finally got everything finished up a few weeks back.

i used a tape to get it fairly back to what it needs to be, but theres a little camber and proly a tiny little bit of heel/toe.

sounds good. im sure youve seen my car around. tan 92 jetta, mesh wheels, roof rack, stupid low… only problem was when i had my buddy matt at the NTB in monroeville inspect it, he couldnt get the car on the lift at all. the front spoiler is about 2" from the ground along with the oilpan and subframe. ill try to swing in tomorrow. whats your name? so i can ask for you when if i go?

They did mine after i raised it up a few inches last year, I took it to another NTB the year prior when it was really low and they had no problem with it either.

My name is joel I’ll be the only person working the counter tomorrow

sounds good. thanks. ill try to swing by tomorrow afternoon

how much for a front end alignment on a 93 4x4 exploder?

Wright Nissan has an alignment machine that is sunken into the floor. so you drive straight out onto it… they had to buy it for the GTR’s

werd. is thats the one in wexford? ill have to call them eventually if all else fails

yeah. i posted a pic on here somewhere of it.

pic:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=723861&postcount=33

Joel can hook you up. Highly recommended.

im lookin for some where to take my 240 im bout to put lowering springs on it so ima eed an alignment any suggestions.