Lowering/alignment question

Hypothetical here:

I get an alignment, everything is nice. After the fact, I lower one or both ends the car .5-.75" via adjustable coilovers (not touching camber bolts, anything, just lowering the spring/shock assembly down closer towards the hub)

Will this noticeably screw with my toe? I can’t imagine it messing up the camber or caster, but then again, I don’t know, that’s why I’m making this thread.

If anyone can answer that’d be swell

1988 MR2 Supercharged-“The one car accident”

Well that was cool.

Any cereal answers will be appreciated. Preferably before 7:30AM tomorrow (today) :rofl

Okay.

anytime ya alter the ride height . steering geometry changes minimal but it changes

A small drop like that won’t mess with toe that bad. You’ll be fine.

you lower a car, you do an allignment. simple as that.

OR YOU’RE DONE

Kramer I would try to get everything in your flushness specs before you get the alignment. If you need help let me know. I did a rough alignment on the wrx using strings and a level. I did the same thing with my rsti mid winter after dropping my rear wheels in the dirt a few times :rofl

Already got an alignment (thanks, A.S.S.)! “TRD stage one” specs plus a little more camber (-1.2-1.3 compared to -1.0). Looks just fine and handles even better!

Let me drive it

Both camber and toe will change. It will be significant enough to notice on the street (the bad way). Realign.

Ha, I saw your car getting aligned earlier.

I crop dusted around it.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/votblindub2/Reaction/14ee8eb8.jpg