Another alignment thread

Lowered bmw need alignment not going to licatas care about quality more than price need to get in this week any recommendations?

Looking to stay local?

Depends how low.

Northtown Lexus has an in-floor rack (only one in town I could find) a tech there named Spencer did my M3, super professional and the car is mint even with a good amount of camber.

Would like to stay local not that low shouldn’t be a problem getting on the machine. Is Spencer on the forum?

To my knowledge Spencer is not on the forum, I hooked up with him through Justin Marble, who’s user name I have completely forgotten.

A buddy of mine does them out of WestHerr Jaguar, he has done a few members on here as well.

Jake
(716)930-2263

This. Forgot all about Jake.

I’ll get a hold of him thanks for the info. :tup:

Report back with how you make out. I’ve got an E30 on H&R races that’s in need of a four corner alignment.

Guy never got back to me. psphinx who were you going to recommend?

Stm has a really nice hunter alignment rack. I’m 99% sure that’s where he was gonna send you

Zeigler’s new Honda store is in ground fyi. Not sure they’ve got a good guy under it tho.

Tech named Brian has been there before it was Ziegler. Old school guy who takes his time in doing things correctly.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Where’d you end up taking it and how’d they do?