Alignment shop with in-ground, slammed car friendly rack

I desperately need an alignment and don’t know any local places in the 518 area with an in-ground alignment rack. Any help would be appreciated. I’m willing to drive anywhere really. I usually get my cars aligned in Rochester but 4 hours is pretty far for a simple alignment lol

Longacre toe plates.

omilins in schenectady can handle low cars.

I’ve always had good experiences there

Word I need this also. Well just a good alignment, as my ride isn’t slammed anymore

walkins spring in albany. thats were i bring mine and my cars are slammed

Want to lower mine when I get back next week, so Im watching this thread.

broadway auto in menands has their rack in floor, very lowered car friendly.

watkins spring

this. one of the best places for a quality alignment. they can align anything.

+1

I’ve heard watkins spring is the best for a quality alignment but I’ve been there and no way any of my cars are getting on there lol

I’m gonna check out broadway auto clinic.

The Subaru dealer in Plattsburg I believe has an in floor rack. Kind of a long ass drive though.

Saratoga Honda has one…

Albany Speed Shop, and Precision Auto in scotia both do slammed cars.

No one on here has a car that’s slammed according to your parking lot BRO’s, so that’s not important.

True, I haven’t really seen one yet. But the blue 350z got an alignment at ASS, and that’s lower than just about any car I’ve seen around here.

Not a true statement.

it’s low, but i take it you haven’t seen ollie’s car then, cause his is lower. the lowest car in the area to my knowledge, that’s static and driven all the fucking time.

i just dropped the front another half inch yesterday, when i get more rear toe adjustment im going to lower the rear 1/4 to 1/2 inch more and loose some more of the rear camber.
Josh heres the m3 he speaks of.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2e4zrj8.jpg

Not sure when body kits made cars low. My sti would be that low if I put side skirts on it:lol Your car and nates are lower no questions asked. Looks like it would make an even better shopping cart than my car too:haha